What country is the most dangerous in the world? | Page 3 | World Defense

What country is the most dangerous in the world?

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Didnt they already take down the Confederate Flag a couple of weeks or so ago?
Is it allowed to hang/hoist it somewhere on private property?
For the time being its allowed on private property and on vehicles. A lot of people are going nuts over it. Websites have either taken it out of its inventory, or have sold so many that if they are willing to take orders, you'll be waiting 2-4 weeks to have you order filled. I know this because, like so many others, I intend to buy several flags to display. They may or may not try to ban it. If they do there are a lot of "good ol' boys" that won't let it go without a fight. Southern pride is a very real and powerful thing. If any of the decision makers used their heads they would realize they should have left the rebel flag alone until AFTER they took the guns away

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
Depends on how you want to judge it. If you are judging it by leader then that defiantly goes to North Korea. No words needed to say way.

If you mean by people...that's difficult to say but it's got to be around the Syria/Iraq areas with all the ISIS nutjobs on the loose.

If you mean by any other region...any country that is host of the Brazilian Wandering Spider mainly on the basis that I hate spiders and the thing looks evil!

I laughed so hard at this lol. Ahahahaha. I did search for that spider and yes it did look scary. Count me out of any countries harboring that spider too lol! And then I found this:

The fate of the man bitten by Brazilian wandering spider that 'got to Britain in Tesco bananas' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
For the time being its allowed on private property and on vehicles. A lot of people are going nuts over it. Websites have either taken it out of its inventory, or have sold so many that if they are willing to take orders, you'll be waiting 2-4 weeks to have you order filled. I know this because, like so many others, I intend to buy several flags to display. They may or may not try to ban it. If they do there are a lot of "good ol' boys" that won't let it go without a fight. Southern pride is a very real and powerful thing. If any of the decision makers used their heads they would realize they should have left the rebel flag alone until AFTER they took the guns away
No matter what you do,you will be named racists by the ''Yankees'',i guess.
Btw,do you still call them Yankee?

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom

I laughed so hard at this lol. Ahahahaha. I did search for that spider and yes it did look scary. Count me out of any countries harboring that spider too lol! And then I found this:

The fate of the man bitten by Brazilian wandering spider that 'got to Britain in Tesco bananas' | Daily Mail Online
I pick up a bunch of bananas from the shops quite regularly and before I get them I always check them over to make sure there's no unwanted surprises lurking on any of them. I probably look like a nutter while examining the bunch I've picked up but I'm terrified of taking them home and then finding something. I'm also terrified when picking a bunch up that something's gonna make a beeline for my hand.

AbeLincoln

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Australia
I think that the most dangerous country in the world is Russia or either Turkey. :D
What are your opinions, dear folks?
10. Russia
9. Mexico
8. Pakistan
7. Iraq
6. USA - Obama corruption
5. Sudan
4. Afghanistan
3. India
2. Somalia
1. Syria

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Ive ridden a camel before. A couple of times. But never a magic carpet. I would be terrified of falling off.

Anyway...
And i have not ridden a single one.... I only saw camels in touristic places, tourists like to ride camels. Otherwise Anatolia is not a desert and it's not the camels natural habitat.

Yeah, westerners do have a lot of prejudices. Right now, in the deep south (where I live) they want to take down the flag that represents southern pride and culture because they believe its racists. They are even threatening country music singers about flying the rebel flag.Its a really big deal.

These people who obviously want to start a civil war because the south is prejudiced, are the same people who want to put signs up on public transportation bashing Islam and insisting all Muslims are evil.
I don't blame Westerners though, i only blame their media.

Apparently, prejudice is okay, as long as they decide who people should hate. Its horrible... one of my favorite friends is Muslim. She hasn't killed anyone. I shouldn't have to defend her and other Muslims from slanderous accusations and general bashing.
These things happen to be very selective....for instance;

If you criticize zionism, you happen to be "anti-semitic".
But insulting Islam is considered as "freedom of speech".

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Australia. They have more deadly spiders, insects, animals, and snakes than anywhere else in the world. I don't have references to back my statement up. I don't actually know if its completely true. I just think it is.
It's true that in Australia there lives a lot of exotic animals and different insects that people are afraid of, but I don't think that, that country is aggressive towards any other, and the government and politics is okay there, as far as I know. :-O

IntelCenter Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries (CTI Rankings)

Well, this website shows the information on what country is the most dangerous to live in. It is based on a country's threat index (CTI) which are the number of killings, terrorism, injuries and incidents. The top five countries are:

1. Iraq
2. Syria
3. Nigeria
4. Somalia
5. Afghanistan

I do think Syria should be number one on this list as the terror group ISIS dominated most of it. Imagine the danger of having that group in a country. Let us hope they do not branch out into other countries.
Thanks for sharing this rank, I was quite aware that either Iraq, Syria or Afganistan are going to be placed as #no.1.

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
I pick up a bunch of bananas from the shops quite regularly and before I get them I always check them over to make sure there's no unwanted surprises lurking on any of them. I probably look like a nutter while examining the bunch I've picked up but I'm terrified of taking them home and then finding something. I'm also terrified when picking a bunch up that something's gonna make a beeline for my hand.

Well thanks to you I am quite investigative of our bananas now too lol! Do they attack other fruits too? Might as well know now to be able to inspect them. Normal spiders scare me like crazy then this kind of spiders come up. What a scary breed!

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
It's true that in Australia there lives a lot of exotic animals and different insects that people are afraid of, but I don't think that, that country is aggressive towards any other, and the government and politics is okay there, as far as I know. :-O

Thanks for sharing this rank, I was quite aware that either Iraq, Syria or Afganistan are going to be placed as #no.1.

Welcome! I kind of guessed Syria or Iraq will be there too. They quite have a history of terrorism and riots. I just cannot imagine how their citizens feel especially those innocent ones who are caught in the middle. I hope they resolve their conflicts for the sake of the innocent ones like children and older people.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well thanks to you I am quite investigative of our bananas now too lol! Do they attack other fruits too? Might as well know now to be able to inspect them. Normal spiders scare me like crazy then this kind of spiders come up. What a scary breed!

I think it's mainly just bunches of bananas that they like to hide in for some reason. The bunches are checked over before being shipped out but it is not uncommon for a stray to to not be picked up until reaching a supermarket. Just recently there was a story about how a family found a few juvenile Wandering Spiders on a bunch they picked up, resulting in having to have their house fumigated. It's because of stuff like that, that I always look a bunch over before it comes home with me.

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Welcome! I kind of guessed Syria or Iraq will be there too. They quite have a history of terrorism and riots. I just cannot imagine how their citizens feel especially those innocent ones who are caught in the middle. I hope they resolve their conflicts for the sake of the innocent ones like children and older people.
Exactly, pity for all of the innocent souls that live in those countries it must be horrible to live there. :(
No wonder why so many people from Iraq and Syria emigrate to other countries. :-O

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
I think it's mainly just bunches of bananas that they like to hide in for some reason. The bunches are checked over before being shipped out but it is not uncommon for a stray to to not be picked up until reaching a supermarket. Just recently there was a story about how a family found a few juvenile Wandering Spiders on a bunch they picked up, resulting in having to have their house fumigated. It's because of stuff like that, that I always look a bunch over before it comes home with me.

Wow so these happen quite often! We buy bananas a lot too and I barely check if they have bugs on them lol. I do not even care of they have bugs as that means that they do not have pesticides in them. Well that was before I knew about these spiders. I fully intend to check them thoroughly now.

Renkinjutshushi

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Portugal
USA.

Big population, a lot of bombs, it's probably the country involved in most wars.
Russia and China in 2nd and 3rd place naturally.

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
I certainly wouln't want to be anywhere in the Middle East today. I also would not want to visit North Korea. I don't know aobut Mexico. I know they have a number of kidnappings, but you don't hear about tourists being kidnapped from the tourist areas so I assume they are safe. I went to Cancun about 15 years ago and felt comfortable there.