What country is the most dangerous in the world? | Page 4 | World Defense

What country is the most dangerous in the world?

Matt Lunceford

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I would say Japan or China. Population wise we are about 1,000 to one. Probably more than that. I feel like it would be a never ending war if things were to get that way. Plus, they literally make almost everything we use on a day to day basis. Regardless, there's no doubt that the USA is the most dangerous. Being the only country in history to drop an atom bomb. Twice.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I certainly wouln't want to be anywhere in the Middle East today. I also would not want to visit North Korea. I don't know aobut Mexico. I know they have a number of kidnappings, but you don't hear about tourists being kidnapped from the tourist areas so I assume they are safe. I went to Cancun about 15 years ago and felt comfortable there.
for the most part, I think food poisoning is the biggest threat for a tourist. I have heard some craziness going on between the drug cartels, but none of the articles I've read mention tourists being the victim. @CemeteryGates23 is from Mexico and probably correct us if we're wrong.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
For the time being its allowed on private property and on vehicles. A lot of people are going nuts over it. Websites have either taken it out of its inventory, or have sold so many that if they are willing to take orders, you'll be waiting 2-4 weeks to have you order filled. I know this because, like so many others, I intend to buy several flags to display. They may or may not try to ban it. If they do there are a lot of "good ol' boys" that won't let it go without a fight. Southern pride is a very real and powerful thing. If any of the decision makers used their heads they would realize they should have left the rebel flag alone until AFTER they took the guns away

^^^ and THAT (taking the guns away) is not going to happen. At least not in the South, and as far as I can tell, not in the Midwest, either. I read a story on Boston.com a few weeks back about how racist the Confederate flag is, written by a know nothing who is obviously only fit to regurgitate what was fed to her.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
^^^ and THAT (taking the guns away) is not going to happen. At least not in the South, and as far as I can tell, not in the Midwest, either. I read a story on Boston.com a few weeks back about how racist the Confederate flag is, written by a know nothing who is obviously only fit to regurgitate what was fed to her.

You know what pisses me off the most about this whole thing? People who know nothing about it talking about how racist the flag is. How much time do you suppose that lady from Boston spent in the South? It's the same thing as me trying to tell them the best way to make Pâté.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
You know what pisses me off the most about this whole thing? People who know nothing about it talking about how racist the flag is. How much time do you suppose that lady from Boston spent in the South? It's the same thing as me trying to tell them the best way to make Pâté.

Ha, what really pisses me off is that I'm from Boston. So many there have a haughty attitude, believing everything they've heard about ignorant Southerners, white trash, etc., but that attitude shows that they are the ignorant ones. Most I know up there aren't like that, but as usual, it's the vocal minority that is heard, and presented in the press and on television.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Ha, what really pisses me off is that I'm from Boston. So many there have a haughty attitude, believing everything they've heard about ignorant Southerners, white trash, etc., but that attitude shows that they are the ignorant ones. Most I know up there aren't like that, but as usual, it's the vocal minority that is heard, and presented in the press and on television.
I am so tired of people who think they know more from 500 miles away than we do in our own homes. It annoys me that I have to explain myself, and everyone else down south to people who think they know everything, but actually know nothing. I hope I don't offend you, and in all actuality I need to throw in "with the exception of you, Diane", they want to talk shit about the south and the horrible education system but they're the ones who are clueless. Maybe the schools up north are better funded, but they should come on down here so we can show them how we grow them in the south. And you know what? no one is going to care how white they are.