What do the terrorists want? | Page 5 | World Defense

What do the terrorists want?

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I agree the media plays a part in this, but Islam does say to kill infidels. I say the media fans the fire but Islam started it.
I wouldn't say that Islam started it. Islamic extremists started it and we should be careful not to lay the blame on the majority rather than the small percentage responsible.

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
They cannot accept any other way than their own, that means even terrorist groups will be in conflict with each other!

Yes, that's what's happening. Daesh is fighting all the other so-called jihadis, too. They think they are right, and they think they are the only people who are right. This, they think is their strength. Actually this is their weakness because this kind of thinking makes them totally blind to their own shortcomings. So, it's just a matter of time before we find out their weaknesses. Then, it will be the beginning of the end for them.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
To be honest.... I don't think they know what they are fighting for anymore. They recite stuff from the Qua'ran, but if you read the passage that they are reciting there is more to the passage and it contradicts what it is they are saying that it means. They have been fighting for so long that now they just fight to fight. They no longer have a purpose behind it. They say that it is for this reason or that reason, but it is what they are just telling themselves and others to try and give meaning to a meaningless venture.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Left alone is an easy way to put it. You could say that most of them take such actions in order to gain something or pull a trigger and not be left alone. The current setting in Middle East is mostly due to Western pressure over the last decades. So yea, you could say they would want to be left alone, but they do not forgive also. ISIS is a major threat at the moment and most likely will be crushed again by Western powers, be it EU or US.