Country
Saudi Arabia

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Does not seem like battle of Aden started yet, it may start soon. It's too late for any form of intervention in Yemen. Also it wouldn't have helped. Houthis will take Aden without much resistance. Then Iran will place ballistic missiles in Yemen aimed at Saudi Arabia. As I expected, Arabs will not do anything. They will only attack Sunni Muslims. Like they did in Egypt, and will only do buffer zone against Gaza. No buffer zone in Yemen.

I don't understand why there hasn't been a revolution yet in these countries. Do you guys really hate Ikhwan al Muslimeen so much that it blinds your vision everywhere else? Do you guys notice what your governments are doing? Which is support israel, attack MB, attack Hamas, attack Sunnis in Iraq. I don't know how the Gulf people and Egyptian people support this. You guys bring us back one hundred years.

Egypt rejected participation in Yemen military intervention. That's the piece of shit that you helped organized coup for and give him 30$ billion over two years.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Most tribes in Yemen don't support Al-Houthi and are welling to fight them. I don't think Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries are going to dispatch ground troops but might conduct some surgical airstrikes to slow the movement of the Houthi. I disagree with you on Houthi being well trained well armed. They are bunch un-confronted kids. What should be done is create a buffer zone, evacuate civilians and then boom destroy all military airports that are under their control and then destroy arms warehouses and check points. Next step is arm the tribes with some sophisticated weaponry and ask them to march from the east and the south while the RSAF and navy launch attack from the west through the sea and using artilleries from the north. This way is going to push the Houthi to the center and have them by the hook.

The mission should be executed as fast as possible with no mercy.
They took control of some Yemeni army equipment including ballistic missiles.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
They took control of some Yemeni army equipment including ballistic missiles.

They are pretty much outdate. What we need is to bomb those facilities. I don't think after they are going to launch them. It will be suicidal.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The populations of Egypt, Jordan , Saudi Arabia and Gulf are responsible for the crisis in the Arab world. If it wasn't for these spoiled, arrogant populations the Arab world would have been a strong one. Instead these garbage populations destroyed the opportunity we had to become powerful when Ikhwaan were elected in Egypt, Libya, Turkey , Palestine and so on. And almost was Syria. Actually your nations supported Assad in Syria because they didn't want MB to take over. They didn't support him materially but wanted him to stay.

If God is going to punish anybody , it's going to be your populations which have failed to do anything to support Islam. I could care less about Gulf Arabs or Egyptian low iq morons. But Saudi Arabia used to be birth of Islamic revolution. The best men used to come out of it. Today when we need these men the most we can't find them .

Btw, its no secret Shia will attack Saudi Arabia next. Max of two years from now. They will target Saudi Arabia because they believe Imam Mahdi will come out if they do. Also because Iran wants to take revenge for Islamic conquest of Persia.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Does not seem like battle of Aden started yet, it may start soon. It's too late for any form of intervention in Yemen. Also it wouldn't have helped. Houthis will take Aden without much resistance. Then Iran will place ballistic missiles in Yemen aimed at Saudi Arabia. As I expected, Arabs will not do anything. They will only attack Sunni Muslims. Like they did in Egypt, and will only do buffer zone against Gaza. No buffer zone in Yemen.

I don't understand why there hasn't been a revolution yet in these countries. Do you guys really hate Ikhwan al Muslimeen so much that it blinds your vision everywhere else? Do you guys notice what your governments are doing? Which is support israel, attack MB, attack Hamas, attack Sunnis in Iraq. I don't know how the Gulf people and Egyptian people support this. You guys bring us back one hundred years.

Egypt rejected participation in Yemen military intervention. That's the piece of shit that you helped organized coup for and give him 30$ billion over two years.

The populations of Egypt, Jordan , Saudi Arabia and Gulf are responsible for the crisis in the Arab world. If it wasn't for these spoiled, arrogant populations the Arab world would have been a strong one. Instead these garbage populations destroyed the opportunity we had to become powerful when Ikhwaan were elected in Egypt, Libya, Turkey , Palestine and so on. And almost was Syria. Actually your nations supported Assad in Syria because they didn't want MB to take over. They didn't support him materially but wanted him to stay.

If God is going to punish anybody , it's going to be your populations which have failed to do anything to support Islam. I could care less about Gulf Arabs or Egyptian low iq morons. But Saudi Arabia used to be birth of Islamic revolution. The best men used to come out of it. Today when we need these men the most we can't find them .

Tea'z is yet to completely fall under houthi let alone Aden. With all due respect, we are not at any war with the MB nor we allying with Israel by any means. The first thing Morsi did when first elected was sending a letter to Israel assuring for respecting all treaties and economic cooperation. Iranian missiles are not high tech and can be easily intercepted by our missiles shield. But what will happen in response? One f-15 is able to carry 11 tons of bombs let alone the whole fleet. Note that I didn't mention the navy. Don't lump us altogether. Saudi Arabia doesn't border Gaza. Plus we are the only Arab countries that don't recognize Israel and have no relations with them. The situation in Yemen is much more complicated than that of Palestine. I don't need to remind you of the political dispute over power in Palestine and how Hamas whom you support is undermining our effort by allying with Iran.

We don't hate the MB. In fact we much respect its founder but the current MB approach has gone far to what its suppose to be. You can call that a betrayer. Turkey itself has relations with Israel so please don't be confused here. You support the MB in countries like Egypt and Turkey where these two countries have relations with Israel and yet to hate Saudi Arabia and Gulf states neglecting all what we have done, we are doing and will be doing in the future to Palestine. How can we support Islam when Hamas and Fateh are at each throat? How can we support Islam when Libyans are fighting each other, Yemenis, Tunisians, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Morocco and Algeria, Pakistan/Afghanistan and Taliban and the list goes on. Why should we be accounted for one else's fault? We have tried many times to bridge gaps but with no positive outcome. We hosted the MB when they got kicked from Egypt during Abud-Alnasar era. We did everything we could but lady we get stabbed in the back every time we try to give a hand.

Finally, We are in position to wage war here and there. We don't have strong defense industry. Economy is not everything. We need to be self reliant and then we may progress.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Scorpion

I'm not blaming KSA for everything. That letter was telling Israel you better do two state solution with east jerusalem as capital. Same thing all Arab nations do. MB in Egypt allowed weapons into Gaza from Libya. Dont listen to your media, I am from Gaza and know situation on ground. Fatah is a piece of Israeli garbage. We Palestinians despise them and they do nothing but collaborate with Israel. Those are people you call 'Islam'? They're secular and hate Islam. Hamas is an Islamic movement which should be supported. Instead we have Arab nations like Egypt trying to destroy Hamas and UAE sending spies into Gaza.

I'm sorry to tell you truth but these regimes are at war with Ahl Al Sunnah. They've done nothing to benefit us. And problem in Saudi if Iran attacks , is your men aren't all religious anymore. Some people are scared of war. Which is why ,تربيه الجهاد is needed but it's not something common anymore in Arab world.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion

I'm not blaming KSA for everything. That letter was telling Israel you better do two state solution with east jerusalem as capital. Same thing all Arab nations do. MB in Egypt allowed weapons into Gaza from Libya. Dont listen to your media, I am from Gaza and know situation on ground. Fatah is a piece of Israeli garbage. We Palestinians despise them and they do nothing but collaborate with Israel. Those are people you call 'Islam'? They're secular and hate Islam. Hamas is an Islamic movement which should be supported. Instead we have Arab nations like Egypt trying to destroy Hamas and UAE sending spies into Gaza.

I'm sorry to tell you truth but these regimes are at war with Ahl Al Sunnah. They've done nothing to benefit us. And problem in Saudi if Iran attacks , is your men aren't all religious anymore. Some people are scared of war. Which is why ,تربيه الجهاد is needed but it's not something common anymore in Arab world.

Im not listening to my media. I have Palestinians friends who tell everything to me. I don't support neither Fateh nor Hamas because both failed the Palestinian people. Instead to reconciling and cooperating to resolve the issue they are fighting one another and that exactly what boils my blood and also what Israel want. Telling Israel to do the two stats solution isn't MB idea but King Fahd of Saudi Arabia proposed in the Arab league singed by Palestine authority at that time.

UAE didn't send spies that is what the Iranian media says.

Chairman of the Local Assistance Division at the Abu Dhabi branch of the UAE Red Crescent. And the man on the uniform is former agent in the UAE Ministry of Defence, Lt. General Obaid Mohammed Abdullah Al Kaabi (now retired).

111.png

Saudi Arabia still the most religious people on earth and are willing to fight and die anytime the KSA leaders call for Jihad.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Scorpion

Why wait for orders from your leaders? Your leaders aren't qualified to decide when we can do Jihad or not. In fact, no leader is present in arab world to do this. We don't need their permission, we need to start it already in syria , Iraq and go to Jerusalem. I know its much more complicated and not a game. But the way it will start is when Saudi Arabia is under threat. So it will come in a miserable manner either way, better to start in slow stages now and let it expand itself.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion

Why wait for orders from your leaders? Your leaders aren't qualified to decide when we can do Jihad or not. In fact, no leader is present in arab world to do this. We don't need their permission, we need to start it already in syria , Iraq and go to Jerusalem. I know its much more complicated and not a game. But the way it will start is when Saudi Arabia is under threat. So it will come in a miserable manner either way, better to start in slow stages now and let it expand itself.

Because in Islam, you are bound to your leader. You cant act out of your own. Only the leader can call for Jihad.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
Never to late. There maybe problems behind it, but even if they overtake Aden... with the right attack plan they can easily remove them with little collateral damage as possible. Personally, my method would be to evacuate the towns and cities in their path, let them over take them and blow them all to H&*^. No civilian causalities and they can always rebuild.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
I found this video on BBC News that ask a very good question... who is in charge of Yemen. The former President? The Ousted President? The Houthis? Al-Qaeda? IS? How can you solve the growing issue in this country when in fact.... no one is in charge? What do you guys think should be done on that issue?

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hadi advisor calls for no-fly zones to thwart Houthi advance

By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 26 March 2015
An adviser to Yemen's President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi called for the establishment of a no-fly zone in parts of the conflict-ridden country in an effort to rebel Houthi rebels, who have captured the capital Sanaa and are advancing the Aden.

During an interview with Al Hadath, Al Arabiya's sister channel, the official also asked Arab countries to show their support to Yemen by taking militarily action and counter the advances of the Iranian-backed militia.

The adviser confirmed reports that Hadi was still in Aden despite the attacks carried out by the rebels earlier on Wednesday on his presidential complex.

In a separate development, Hadi requested “immediate support for the legitimate authority with all means and necessary measures to protect Yemen and repel the aggression of the Houthi militia that is expected at any time on the city of Aden and the province of Taiz, Marib, al-Jouf [and] an-Baidah."

In his letter, which was sent to the U.N. Security Council and seen by Al Arabiya News, Hadi said such support was also needed to control “the missile capability that was looted” by the Houthi militias.

Hadi also told the U.N. Security Council that he had requested from the Arab Gulf states and the Arab League “immediate support with all means and necessary measures, including the military intervention to protect Yemen and its people from the ongoing Houthi aggression.”

Yemen has been gripped by growing turmoil since the Houthi rebels launched a power takeover in Sanaa in February.

Hadi, who fled from house arrest in Sanaa last month, fled to Aden where he set up a power base in the port city.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/03/26/Advisor-to-Yemeni-president-calls-for-no-fly-zone-to-repel-Houthis-.html

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hadi remains in Aden as rebels approach
Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
Wednesday, 25 March 2015
Yemeni President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi remained in the southern city of Aden on Wednesday despite a military offensive by the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels to dislodge him, Foreign Minister Riad Yassin has told Al Arabiya Channel.

Earlier reports by the Associated Press and Agence France-Presse said the president had fled Aden after the Houthi rebels captured nearby airbase and advanced toward the city.

But Foreign Minister Yassin told Al Arabiya News Channel that Hadi remained in Aden, calling for foreign military support to repel the Houthi offensive.

Yassin said the Hadi’s internationally recognized government would not be talking with the Houthi rebels until they return to their northern home province of Saada.

Meanwhile, unidentified warplanes flying over Aden fired missiles on Wednesday at a neighborhood where President Hadi's compound is located, residents said.

Anti-aircraft batteries opened fire at the planes, they said.

The Houthi’s offensive on the south took a major turn when they captured the al-Anad airbase where U.S. forces were stationed before they were evacuated on Friday.

Yemen has acknowledged that American personnel at the base were gathering intelligence for drone strikes before they pulled out.

After seizing al-Anad, Houthis advanced farther south and were just three kilometers (nearly two miles) away from Huta, the capital of Lahj province which is adjacent to Aden, the military official said.

The Houthi militia, backed by troops allied to former strongman Ali Abdullah Saleh, have clashed with forces loyal to Hadi in at least two southern provinces as they push towards Aden.

Yemen had asked the United Nations Security Council on Tuesday to back military action by “willing countries” to combat an advance by Shiite Muslim Houthi militia, according to a letter from President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi seen by Reuters.

Hadi wants the 15-member body to adopt a resolution to authorize “willing countries that wish to help Yemen to provide immediate support for the legitimate authority by all means and measures to protect Yemen and deter the Houthi aggression.”

But army officers loyal to Saleh said they would confront any foreign intervention to end the country's worsening conflict.

“We express our total and utter rejection of any external interference in Yemeni affairs under any pretext and in any form and from any side,” the so-called Higher Committee to Preserve the Armed Forces and Security said in a statement.

The statement by the Higher Committee added that all armed forces members “will confront with all their strength and heroism” any threat to Yemen's unity and territorial integrity.

Saleh, who resigned in 2012 following nationwide protests, has been accused of backing the Shiite militia as he seeks to regain influence.

The Huthis seized the airport and a nearby military base Sunday in Taez, 180 kilometers (110 miles) north of Aden and seen as a strategic entry point to Hadi's southern stronghold.

Yemen is increasingly divided between a north controlled by the Huthis, allegedly backed by Iran, and a south dominated by Hadi supporters.

The U.N. Security Council, Western countries and Gulf Arab monarchies have backed Hadi as the country's legitimate ruler.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/03/25/Yemen-s-Hadi-asks-U-N-to-back-military-action-against-rebels.html