A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 8 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
There are two aspects to this. Your external relations, and your internal relations wrt to God. Rituals are your internal issue. You behavior in society is an external issue, which most people fail at. They need to realize that it is equally important, if not more.

Exactly but my point is, when corruption is public and can be gauged from the out look of your operations, but branding your self as Islamic Republic reflects total ignorance with Islam. I don't expect non_Muslim to understand, why a corrupt person can't be a good Muslim and how hilarious it is when same person change his name as Muslim/Islamic and even worst start killing people in foreign countries, who claim them selves as Muslims and we have even worst examples.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
At end PIA and supporting government able yo make Zubiar (2nd survivor) change his statement on second day (by power of money or force).
Unfortunately this the way we are running Pakistan

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
At end PIA and supporting government able yo make Zubiar (2nd survivor) change his statement on second day (by power of money or force).
I am very sorry that it is so, I have great esteem for your country and your land

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What is his statement now?

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1590245202704.jpg

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Seemingly---there is no technical issue over here other than the pilot failing to land the first time---.

The landing gears were not down when the aircraft came in the first time---. After hitting the tarmac pilot decided to take off again---why---. The only way he could take off would be if he was too fast---otherwise the aircraft would have just bottomed out on the runway---.

Now if his wheels could not come out---you can hear the CHIMES---the warning sound that relates to wheels not down---why did the aircraft come in so fast that it could not land.

What that proves is the plane was too high to land---the pilot desperately tried to correct his mistake---but the aircraft was flying too fast---.

The last few minutes of the flight are seemingly full of pilot errors---one mistake after the other compounding onto the problem leading to this disaster---.

Corruption or bad religious practice has nothing to do with this crash---.

The pilot had the opportunity to belly land the first time---he had enough time to do that.

Twin engine aircraft don't suffer twin engine failures at the same time---it is a rarest of any phenomenon unless something happens---and that something was the engines hitting the tarmac---.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Hi,

Seemingly---there is no technical issue over here other than the pilot failing to land the first time---.

The landing gears were not down when the aircraft came in the first time---. After hitting the tarmac pilot decided to take off again---why---. The only way he could take off would be if he was too fast---otherwise the aircraft would have just bottomed out on the runway---.

Now if his wheels could not come out---you can hear the CHIMES---the warning sound that relates to wheels not down---why did the aircraft come in so fast that it could not land.

What that proves is the plane was too high to land---the pilot desperately tried to correct his mistake---but the aircraft was flying too fast---.

The last few minutes of the flight are seemingly full of pilot errors---one mistake after the other compounding onto the problem leading to this disaster---.

The pilot had the opportunity to belly land the first time---he had enough time to do that.

Twin engine aircraft don't suffer twin engine failures at the same time---it is a rarest of any phenomenon unless something happens---and that something was the engines hitting the tarmac---.
or the aircraft ingesting birds in both engines

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

It does seem like a desperate pilot error,
If not full blame but most blame.

But, Even though too early to come to conclusion, As usual people would get away with “Pilot hero” flan flan

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
or the aircraft ingesting birds in both engines
No,
The engines hit and rubbed against the ground,
Check the pic again

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
No,
The engines hit and rubbed against the ground,
Check the pic again
I understand that, I pointed it out earlier,
i was responding to this: Twin engine aircraft don't suffer twin engine failures at the same time---it is a rarest of any phenomenon unless something happens---and that something was the engines hitting the tarmac---.
I was just giving another reason for both engines failing when low to the earth.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

looking at these pictures, the cowlings, did he already try a belly landing hit the runway, then do another go around? That would certainly explain a double engine failure. But once your down I would expect they would stay down.
this is my post #79, I understand he hit the ground