Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 140 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Pakhtoon yum Isko batao ke Iran’s balochistan occupy karna kitna zaroori hai Pakistan ke liye, We can set a base there for PAF
That's a different story but i agree with him. We shouldn't be putting all our eggs into 1 basket. This is a silly habit of Pakistan, just look at china it has many facilities yet they can all be traced back to 1 parent facility.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
My Q to u is if we will have to go for J10c route, why not move in that direction now?
Why to wait for 4, 5 years more?

Well that is entirely up to PAF to decide but as far as we can comprehend is IF Vipers,Thunders & Flying Sharks are enough for OP needs along with current fleet of Mirages, than it is much better to "increase the inventory of above 3 mentioned aircraft" (among which 2 systems are well known to us & we already have a good infrastructure & trained men to operate them) rather adding a new one & allocating resources not just in terms of manpower & time but OP & Maintenance costs as well.

The proposition of acquiring J-10 C was in case if we are not able to get New Vipers & Sharks. So in that case it will be wise to go for it in good numbers.

1. Last but not least, if none of above procurement is made, least Pakistan can/will do as stated by @Mastankhan is to churn out JF-17 Blk 3 in large numbers, divert all procurement funds from above to PAC, add an additional Production line.​
  2. Get a credit line from China & Procure J-10 C in much numbers in these 4,5 years.​

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont know if you guys read other posts on other forums but apparently PAF has new and better toys to play with which might endanger Jefs and their developments any further then block 3

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Maritime strike with Harpoons is possible but I doubt this will happen as F-16s are precious (LOTR precious) and unlikely to be used for something like this that a JF-17 or Mirage can do.

You want to preserve the F-16s for the most precious task of air superiority. Training over salt water would rapidly degrade the F-16 air frame, which is an additional problem to deal with.

Edit: Additionally, fact that they are talking about EDA F-16s inability to fire the AMRAAMs available with PAF suggests that PAF has found a way around this problem (otherwise they would not have made this publicly known.

As a rule, any EDA a/c will be handed over after upgrades.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
They all are saying no J 11 or J 15 or J 16 is being sold to Pakistan. They are literally laughing at the claim being made here of J 15 being sold to Pakistan
and the people at Southern Air Command are laughing at them. Guess who is going to be left holding their dicks in their hands?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
IMHO the stationing of defence equipment is done by looking at its role not the price tag.

No I still believe in sir @Khafee. Magar sir ye Jo timeline apne di hai 2 months ki iss per yakeen karna mushkil hai.

Believe me, before that social media would have leaked the pics.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Knuckles has suggested that F-16s are coming - He said Block 72, or something similar (EDA or otherwise). 2 squadrons. Matches what @Khafee has been saying. So instead of J-15s, they think only F-16s are coming.

When I broke the news 1yr+ they were all crapping form the wrong end. Now that deliveries are due, they have become believers. Oh WOW!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Oh my, I'm sorry I just shit myself
Do you know, that there is a product out there called "Adult Diaper"? It prevents, adults from embarrassing themselves in public.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
and the people at Southern Air Command are laughing at them. Guess who is going to be left holding his dick in his hand?

Waiting anxiously for these new toys though it looks too good to be true as of now.

Btw personally I will prefer F16V over any plane. Easily the best plane than any Russian flanker out there and if you arm it with aim 120 D, than its bye bye to Rafale as well.

@Khafee you have been the main source of possible F16V acquisition by Pakistan. Whats the latest on it and when we can have them in our colors ....just expected timelines will be enough if you dont want to reveal the exact month/year, incase you have definite information about it. What I know is, they have been offered but with full price tag which is a bit hard for us to finance. So have we made any progress in CSF arrangement with US ? Imran Khan and COAS met Trump and Pentagon chief respectively exactly this month last year and after that only you made your famous claims about F16V on pdf. So an year passed, almost nil information for public yet those claims are still strongly advocated by likes of you.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes brother what I have read on this forum,
15 in first batch, expecting two squadrons can be plus / minus, includes single / tandem seaters as well growers type, shared between paf and pn.
Due to covid, first batch could be just 10.