Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 148 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Your wish for 10 squads is childish.

Why we are making JF17s at first place than ? if number was the only issue.

All we need 18-24 F16 Vs that's it. It will be a perfect gap fulfillment procurement.These talk of J15/J16s are waste of time. Rather we should look into J31s in few years time.
We are making JF 17 because we need it. India is making both TEJAS and SU 30 still they are buying Rafael and looking to buy other jets also. You making one jet doesn't mean it can be used for all roles. And my wish is not childish your logic is flawed

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
We are making JF 17 because we need it. India is making both TEJAS and SU 30 still they are buying Rafael and looking to buy other jets also. You making one jet doesn't mean it can be used for all roles. And my wish is not childish your logic is flawed

For maritime role, look for J31s in 4-5 years time. Till than, Jf17s, Mirages and F16s will do the job. If we buy Chinese flankers now, than there won't much money to buy J31s for atleast 10 years.

Reactions
79 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Project azm initial design I guess!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200710-023739_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200710-023739_Twitter.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 111

MIRauf

Reactions
242 8 0
Country
USA
If order of 8 Submarines and 4 Type 54 A and 4 MILGEM Corvettes and 2 Danem Corvette and VT 4 Tanks and attack helicopters and Artillery haven't broken your bank neither this will.
I am speechless, I can't fathom to argue against points like that. Going by this logic with tanked economy, hell why not, why stop at 10 / 12 squadrons, why not more and go with one type or max two type air-force.

PS: Not my bank, however mine is broken way more than Paks, my great grandkids be paying for my Gens folly.

Zhengzhou

Reactions
338 5 0
Country
China
Pakistan should look into the JH-7 which is also considered a deep strike platform, something PAF/PN needs desperately to hold off the Indian Air Force while also freeing up some core PAF Dedicated aircraft such as the upcoming JF-17 Block III. however what China needs to do is increase, better the opportunity of sales , such as adding technology, weaponry to aircraft needed and or wanted by said customer. J-15 is a good strike platform, but in my own opinion, the jet sometimes get overrated or underrated, not moderately/investigated into what the potential of it could be.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan should look into the JH-7 which is also considered a deep strike platform, something PAF/PN needs desperately to hold off the Indian Air Force while also freeing up some core PAF Dedicated aircraft such as the upcoming JF-17 Block III. however what China needs to do is increase, better the opportunity of sales , such as adding technology, weaponry to aircraft needed and or wanted by said customer. J-15 is a good strike platform, but in my own opinion, the jet sometimes get overrated or underrated, not moderately/investigated into what the potential of it could be.
@Mastankhan -- Kindred Spirit

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
I am speechless, I can't fathom to argue against points like that. Going by this logic with tanked economy, hell why not, why stop at 10 / 12 squadrons, why not more and go with one type or max two type air-force.

PS: Not my bank, however mine is broken way more than Paks, my great grandkids be paying for my Gens folly.
Point is the kind of things you already have on order trust me if you want you can get these Jets in large numbers also. Even news of PANTSIR being bought have started taking rounds. I won't be surprised if Pakistan has few other Air Defence systems from Russia also on order.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Your wish for 10 squads is childish.

Why we are making JF17s at first place than ? if number was the only issue.

All we need 18-24 F16 Vs that's it. It will be a perfect gap fulfillment procurement.These talk of J15/J16s are waste of time. Rather we should look into J31s in few years time.
Hey now, call it "extreme or unrealistic" calling it childish degrades his point and argument. :)

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

You and me both...we can cry together