Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 149 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
@Signalian

It's a subtle OSINT attempt, no you won't get any "credible source" for any confidential info....LOL
Somethings can't be shared online. These are 5th gen warfare times. One doesn't need to stand guilty at stuff coming out from his typing. There have been enough threads opened on the other forum too, though it was tried never to reveal anything unknown before, just made it conceptually easy enough to understand.

What goes on inside weapons control systems of F-22P Frigates or Link-16 of F-16 or to which extent the artillery systems have been upgraded - most things should remain mystery. Its enough to keep members occupied with potential acquisitions.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
Without giving any credible source of anything you basically lost the argument. You took it to the extreme to insult him, beating your own drum that you do know everything in this planet and rest are Tom dick and Harry. I don’t believe Pakistan has the light sabre that counter each and everything India has. Good luck with your knowledge and wisdom :)
You will never get any credible source from me since things don't work with me like that and i am very very contended that way.

I know where i won and how i won, i just don't need that trophy from you ;) .

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Pic(via Weibo) of a modified J10 undergoing testing at Chengdu. Notice the bigger nose cone which suggests a bigger AESA radar. This is probably the J10 that the PAF is going to acquire.
1465273164-4.jpg

@Khafee @Gripen9 @Pakhtoon yum @Crystal-Clear @AliYusuf @TomCat @Zulu

Last edited:

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
^^^ I'm not a fan of that last paragraph that was a low blow and should be deleted. Armchair has shown how he feels about Pakistan and PA. There is no doubt that he wouldn't ever say ill about both if it were baseless.

PN is and will be a fishing fleet compared to IN. UNLESS and UNTIl it gets its new acquisitions. Even after then, there will be a long way to go before it can pose any real threat to india and IN. Right now all it can do is defense.

Same goes for PAF, it has limitations and can not go deep into india whereas india can target any corner of Pakistan it wants to. How they get there is a completely different argument but ignoring that capability is shooting oneself in the foot. They also have the numbers and technology to do so.

It is incredibly foolish to underestimate your opponent in any circumstances. When fighting an ant one must prepare like fighting an elephant.

Again you resorted to logical fallacies and brought his nationality into the argument. That's when you start losing credibility.

@Armchair I as a Pakistani apologize he probably meant well but worded it wrong.

It's all good, no need to apologize my friend. I love Pakistan more than I could ever love Bangladesh, let alone India. When Pakistan was still a dream, it was represented by the All India Muslim League, and one of its main offices was in Calcutta. If you entered the office, the first person you would meet, sitting on a type writer (well there were no computers back then) was my grandfather, who lived up stairs with his wife. From that to a nuclear state producing JF-17s is a long way really.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Well heard that some Zulus have landed in Pakistan. But if that's so, than they are for Army not PAF hmmm Mirages horus than ???, well if that's the case than its not a surprise since Rafales are far superior to anything like Horus. Infact embarrassing comparison. So what left ? Block 3 test flying in Pakistan I guess ? or going further first ever combat ready Jf 17 block 3 inclusion. Surely not F16s. More than the Indians, it will give heart attack to us :D

Hi,

You have to understand something about strike aircraft---. Each operate in their area of engagement. If you know how to operate them---manage them and make the best use of their abilities---our Mirages are very very capable strike aircraft---.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
It's all good, no need to apologize my friend. I love Pakistan more than I could ever love Bangladesh, let alone India. When Pakistan was still a dream, it was represented by the All India Muslim League, and one of its main offices was in Calcutta. If you entered the office, the first person you would meet, sitting on a type writer (well there were no computers back then) was my grandfather, who lived up stairs with his wife. From that to a nuclear state producing JF-17s is a long way really.
The movement for the creation of Pakistan owes a great deal to the efforts of Bengali Muslims. Things got rough and though we parted ways...there's no reason to continue hostilities. I would love for Bangladesh to get out of Indian influence(Haseena) and become a regional powerhouse in its own right. A powerful Bangladesh and a powerful Pakistan can stand up to India's bullying tactics...together as brothers.

Last edited:

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan