Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 150 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
It's all good, no need to apologize my friend. I love Pakistan more than I could ever love Bangladesh, let alone India. When Pakistan was still a dream, it was represented by the All India Muslim League, and one of its main offices was in Calcutta. If you entered the office, the first person you would meet, sitting on a type writer (well there were no computers back then) was my grandfather, who lived up stairs with his wife. From that to a nuclear state producing JF-17s is a long way really.
Do visit and explore your nation. Politics may have changed the maps but I know Bangladeshis that still yearn to be Pakistanis. You arent alone and maybe 1 day we could be united nation again IA.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Pic(via Weibo) of a modified J10 undergoing testing at Chengdu. Notice the bigger nose cone which suggests a bigger AESA radar. This is probably the J10 that the PAF is going to acquire.
1465273164-4.jpg

@Khafee @Gripen9 @Pakhtoon yum @Crystal-Clear @AliYusuf @TomCat @Zulu
No cookies for you -_^

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
No cookies for you -_^
Hey man...let me troll every once in a while. I've been very patient in asking @Khafee questions regarding J15, F16V, and such...
...just patiently waiting. Sometimes I run out of patience...and mess with ppl just to pass the time. U gotta admit...I got u..and many others...who ended up clicking on the pic ROFL
This should be the rick roll for fighter jet enthusiasts.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
OFF TOPIC

Gentlemen, what do you think will PAF surprise the public with before 27/07 ?

First batch of six Rafale jets likely to arrive in India by July 27; to be based in Ambala
Looking at our history, we always surprise after Indian induction, to me which is logical otherwise there will be masses crying on defence procurement / budget constraints blah blah. Let the Rafales narrative build then counter it.
But if we surprise first, it will be more fun taking all the charm / show off from Rafales induction. The purpose of Rafales dies even before its arrival.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
If he is talking about Dieno than most people think he is Chinese.
People are really strange then !!!

Deino is what I call “Masoom Open Agent”, Declared yet undeclared, Reminds me of the Doubt game played by Gen Zia Shaheed when interviewed by John.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
You will never get any credible source from me since things don't work with me like that and i am very very contended that way.

I know where i won and how i won, i just don't need that trophy from you ;) .
Brother, if you get the pleasure of thinking that to me you are such an important person here in an Internet forum , whom I’m trying to get intel from then please go ahead. I don’t wanna make you feel sad lol. I didn’t ask any questions I merely said without credible information. Fair enough my choice of wording might be wrong but my god look at you guys ?. I simply ended my paragraph saying good luck to your knowledge and wisdom. Does it sound like a fullstop ?

Is it just me that observes Pakistani military personals can’t take criticism or being pointed at shortcomings regardless how politely one points out ?

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
If he is talking about Dieno than most people think he is Chinese.
Doesn't he have a Twitter or something...I vaguely remember seeing his pic(assuming that's him)...he seems as white as one can get. So definitely not Chinese. Moreover he is always getting in arguments with the Chinese members(on another forum)...and they are constantly telling him that he doesn't know bcuz he can't read Chinese.