Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 152 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Actually we all want new Jet induction in PAF ...so many options were raised and discussed in many threads on PDF..and members have now exhausted to max extent....they deny any claim just because of their broken heart.

Last month when i was going through Covid....I did wonder would i be able to see J15 taking off and land passing my over head near masroor base??

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
When you have a broken heart, your psychological inclination is not to go around insulting and attacking others but to share your sorrow. Unless you have a psychopathic black heart filled with dung and warts.

Actually we all want new Jet induction in PAF ...so many options were raised and discussed in many threads on PDF..and members have now exhausted to max extent....they deny any claim just because of their broken heart.

Last month when i was going through Covid....I did wonder would i be able to see J15 taking off and land passing my over head near masroor base??

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir @Khafee i want to see PDF people faces,when vipers and flying shark start landing at PAF air bases. They denied your claim very aggressive manner. Those clueless people have to apologize to you. Thanks
They will never apologize, due to their loyalty to their sect or agenda. For me, just these birds landing on Pakistani soil IA, is victory enough.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
They are not the only ones, I know people who are not PDF members even they are denying it.

You maybe a govt employee, but you are a civilian, and your contacts, even if they know will not jeopardize their careers or pension, to make you happy. Itnay khoobsoorat nahi hain aap (:-)

On the other hand, a lot of people in SAC are ecstatic, I wonder why.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
You maybe a govy employee, but you are a civilian, and your contacts, even if they know will not jeopardize their careers or pension, to make you happy. Itnay khoobsoorat nahi hain aap (:-)

On the other hand, a lot of people in SAC are ecstatic, I wonder why.
Yes I am a civilian and I haven't very big contacts but still they are good enough. Many deny it and some are saying rumours are doing rounds.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

How near Masroor are you?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

1594473199800.png