Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 153 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Why dont you go down to Masroor yourself?

Edit: Khusboo lagakay jana ~^~
Don't tell me I want you to be write in fact the only part I want you to be wrong about is that you say two or three squadrons will come but the number I want just told people here in this thread. Let just I want 3 to 4 times more. Same goes for J 10 C claim you make and F 16 BLOCK 72. You have no idea how much I want you to be right.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Don't tell me I want you to be write in fact the only part I want you to be wrong about is that you say two or three squadrons will come but the number I want just told people here in this thread. Let just I want 3 to 4 times more. Same goes for J 10 C claim you make and F 16 BLOCK 72. You have no idea how much I want you to be right.

Zarvan Sir, please ap Masroor jake report karen hum sub ke representative ke taur pe.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Apart from that photo joke.....Believe me those 16 days in Covid has squeezed me to limits....banda apni death samney dekh raha hota hy.....Very tough ...i lost two of my office colleagues in same period ....i was waiting for my turn......just imagine
Thank Allah, and stay safe. People have died from relapses, be very careful.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
See withe the three Chinese platforms, a lot depends on their performance, and maintenance. Any future orders will be dependent on this critical factor.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
See withe the three Chinese platforms, a lot depends on their performance, and maintenance. Any future orders will be dependent on this critical factor.
Than what Pakistan should have done is borrow 5 each I mean J 15 and J 10 C vigorously test and use them for a year and a half maintain them and than decided to give one big order.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Apart from that photo joke.....Believe me those 16 days in Covid has squeezed me to limits....banda apni death samney dekh raha hota hy.....Very tough ...i lost two of my office colleagues in same period ....i was waiting for my turn......just imagine
May ALLAH give you long healthy life. Thing is this COVID 19 has unprecedented range. Some people are carrying it and never realise they have it and they even recover without realizing they ever had it. Than there are some who get mild symptoms and they get cured soon but for some it gets nasty and even fatal

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Than what Pakistan should have done is borrow 5 each I mean J 15 and J 10 C vigorously test and use them for a year and a half maintain them and than decided to give one big order.
Theoretically you are right, practically no. Since time is of the essence.

The familiarity with the platforms, as well as tactics is already there, but obvioulsy once a new platform is inducted, maintenance is another issue.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan

ahhhh i have Covid myself, day-2 of isolation, overall been a week since first symptoms came and now fever and body ache is finally gone, around 12-14 days more to go for me

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
May ALLAH give you long healthy life. Thing is this COVID 19 has unprecedented range. Some people are carrying it and never realise they have it and they even recover without realizing they ever had it. Than there are some who get mild symptoms and they get cured soon but for some it gets nasty and even fatal

Yes bro....I was with moderate symptoms as per Doctors...that moderate symptoms ... were giving me bone breaking pain...and than there are severe symptoms.... takes the patient to ICU in just 24 Hrs....and you are referring the category of mild symptoms which is 80% of cases.

Off topic ...sorry.

Last edited: