Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 151 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

You have to understand something about strike aircraft---. Each operate in their area of engagement. If you know how to operate them---manage them and make the best use of their abilities---our Mirages are very very capable strike aircraft---.

I understand, I ain't ignoring their importance but my statement earlier was Mirage Horus comparison with Rafales since Khafee explicitly talked about surprise before Indian Rafales induction.

Crystal-Clear

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Pakistan
That profile pic is beautiful that you use there.
1589156819500.png

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Guys lets no derail the thread please and only post authentic stuff on this thread. Banter could be shared on offtopic thread.

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
If order of 8 Submarines and 4 Type 54 A and 4 MILGEM Corvettes and 2 Danem Corvette and VT 4 Tanks and attack helicopters and Artillery haven't broken your bank neither this will.
Yara Zarvi.
It would benefit you to learn. The financial woes of Pakistan are such that even now without a IMF Bailout they would have defaulted. I know you are thinking lets take a loan and pay it back. We cannot ecen pay the interest on our loans.
This is all I have to say.
A

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
When I broke the news 1yr+ they were all crapping form the wrong end. Now that deliveries are due, they have become believers. Oh WOW!
Sir @Khafee i want to see PDF people faces,when vipers and flying shark start landing at PAF air bases. They denied your claim very aggressive manner. Those clueless people have to apologize to you. Thanks

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir @Khafee i want to see PDF people faces,when vipers and flying shark start landing at PAF air bases. They denied your claim very aggressive manner. Those clueless people have to apologize to you. Thanks
They are not the only ones, I know people who are not PDF members even they are denying it.