Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 307 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee you mentioned in JH-7 thread that " When deliveres grind to a halt (excluding the ones that are ready)", were you referring to those J-15s one of whom satellite image is circulating on social media)?
I dont know which pics you are referring to, anyways there are J15's going through user acceptance trials. Hopefully those will be delivered.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Brother @Khafee , you are probably busy doing your things but the forum is missing your presence. No @Khafee, no party ! 😒
Brother, the issue is what I bring to the forum comes from solid sources, then clueless people show up, posting you tube videos, tweets and regurgitation from other forums. It gets extremely boring.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Brother, the issue is what I bring to the forum comes from solid sources, then clueless people show up, posting you tube videos, tweets and regurgitation from other forums. It gets extremely boring.
I agree but we are with U hitt them back now whole SM calling J10 and a new Y20 is coming all of Them focus on J10 You proven correct on zulus, C130, vipers we have to wait let's wait for these Chinese stuff

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan
For the life of me, I don't understand why there is so much secrecy before the Pak mil reveals all these assets. Its not like one can hide these forever. Any thoughts of the big delay anyone? @Khafee?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
For the life of me, I don't understand why there is so much secrecy before the Pak mil reveals all these assets. Its not like one can hide these forever. Any thoughts of the big delay anyone? @Khafee?
It is possible these planes are here for further evaluation purposes like Z10

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan
It is possible these planes are here for further evaluation purposes like Z10
I don't believe so. I think these have already been evaluated and are coming here for final delivery. I believe @Khafee has said that all J's have been customized for the PAF in some way so these must be final delivery products.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
There will be a ceremony, but it keeps getting postponed, so lets see.