Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 314 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
military GIF
Ok....which one of you showed him how to use gifs? 0O\

Now he's gonna torture us with gifs....

@Mingle @TomCat @Tunamelt @Armchair @Cookie Monster @Safri167

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
That's fair,
Its expected from their kind. They come bearing gifts and then hit you when you least expect it. So it should've been expected that he wouldnt have any good intentions.
His original query was regarding the J15...and originally he didn't troll. So I thought he at least should be replied for his initial question...which I did in a respectful manner.

The second part addresses his later trolling...which is responded in a similar manner.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Everything goes wrong here every now and then.Its not justifiable to postpone it because of such reasoning.If the people in charge had such thinking the BLK52 would've never happened which was during 3 years of continous monsoon flooding.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Everything goes wrong here every now and then.Its not justifiable to postpone it because of such reasoning.If the people in charge had such thinking the BLK52 would've never happened which was during 3 years of continous monsoon flooding.
Are you even aware of the political tussle going on in Karachi, and the havoc record breaking rains have caused? It's a disaster zone!

Anyways, if the powers that be, are quiet, there is a very solid reason for that.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Are you even aware of the political tussle going on in Karachi, and the havoc record breaking rains have caused? It's a disaster zone!

Anyways, if the powers that be, are quiet, there is a very solid reason for that.
What's happening in karachi is not alien to me since im experiencing it first hand,atleast the public aspect of it.What happens behind closed doors is beyond me.