Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 316 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
No explainations ?.
To kids who think they know better than professionals, simply because they play video games, no need to waste time. Let them live in their fantasy world.

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan

Screenshot_2020-09-01 - --.jpg

Pata lagao koi is forum ka banda to ni J-15 dekhnay ghuss gya 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
What about Syed Ali Haider Zaidi NA-244? and Alamgir Khan NA-243?
View attachment 16289
View attachment 16290

TBH, really not surprised to see everyone from PTI missing.

Biggest disappointment, in a way was how DHA got flooded.
Despite paying exorbitant taxes, and supposedly military and ex-military at the helm, quite a sorry state of affairs.

unn donoo ka naam lay kar mai apni zaban aur paleed nahin karna chah raha, bloody idiot with 1 feet of water was going around in a raft for publicity stunt and when you have houses with 10 feet of water in basements the bastard didn't even had audacity to even post a fucking tweet

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
What about Syed Ali Haider Zaidi NA-244? and Alamgir Khan NA-243?
View attachment 16289
View attachment 16290

TBH, really not surprised to see everyone from PTI missing.

Biggest disappointment, in a way was how DHA got flooded.
Despite paying exorbitant taxes, and supposedly military and ex-military at the helm, quite a sorry state of affairs.

Ali Haider is perhaps kidnapped by MQM and Fix it guy has fallen in open gutter. Pure drama people around IK.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
unn donoo ka naam lay kar mai apni zaban aur paleed nahin karna chah raha, bloody idiot with 1 feet of water was going around in a raft for publicity stunt and when you have houses with 10 feet of water in basements the bastard didn't even had audacity to even post a fucking tweet
Then clean ur tounge by shouting name of Cm MINISTER of sindh who is at the helm of the affairs and responsible to manage sindh including KARACHI and fedral govt.is bound by 18th ammendment and have no right to interfere in purely provincial affairs other wise Usage of sindh card is a common tool of sindhi politicians i.e ppp.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
Then clean ur tounge by shouting name of Cm MINISTER of sindh who is at the helm of the affairs and responsible to manage sindh including KARACHI and fedral govt.is bound by 18th ammendment and have no right to interfere in purely provincial affairs other wise Usage of sindh card is a common tool of sindhi politicians i.e ppp.
did i touch a sensitive nerve here? why should i shout names of people who we already ditched in name of tabdeeli, if i have to include them in the list of people who could work than why did we give vote to these tabdeeli wala's, when you go around doing mu kai baray baray fire to get seats and set high expectations level than also be prepared to answer the pissed off awam

atleast CM, few of mqm people were there on the roads, what about Imran Ismail? what about Khurram? Aamir Liaquat? what about Alvi? people of Karachi will ask for answers from whom they voted for and God damn there are 17 of them

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
did i touch a sensitive nerve here? why should i shout names of people who we already ditched in name of tabdeeli, if i have to include them in the list of people who could work than why did we give vote to these tabdeeli wala's, when you go around doing mu kai baray baray fire to get seats and set high expectations level than also be prepared to answer the pissed off awam

atleast CM, few of mqm people were there on the roads, what about Imran Ismail? what about Khurram? Aamir Liaquat? what about Alvi? people of Karachi will ask for answers from whom they voted for and God damn there are 17 of them
PTI is a sacred cow, question them, and people go apeshit.

There is an underlying fundamental problem, with all these political supporters, of any party. For them, their leaders are infallible, no matter how incompetent or corrupt they might be.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
To say that the 18th amendment stops the Federal govt from intervening in Karachi, while innocent people die, livelihoods + economy destroyed, countless people made homeless., Is equivalent to admitting being a hypocrite & impotent, just like the corrupt lot before, No change.

Thank You for your honesty.

Btw, how much more death & destruction before someone grows a conscious?

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
To say that the 18th amendment stops the Federal govt from intervening in Karachi, while innocent people die, livelihoods + economy destroyed, countless people made homeless., Is equivalent to admitting being a hypocrite & impotent, just like the corrupt lot before, No change.

Thank You for your honesty.

Btw, how much more death & destruction before someone grows a conscious?
you are also right and i think some drastic measure is expected from fedral govt. in near future to cure all deseases now spread in karachi.Gen Bajwa is there to chalk out some strategy after consultation with business community and other concernd people.hope good in near future.