Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 318 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
wow i'm amazed, politics? nobody said "wrong thread"
sure they are not

but i see rules apply at sometimes and not at other to some people and not to others

Pakistan's biggest city has been devastated. Losses in excess of PKR500Bn, by conservative estimates,. Lives lost, Homes & livelihood's destroyed, life savings depleted, and yet you fail to see the relevance.

How much more shallow can you get?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
off the topic..latest india now intrested in f35 and a classified briefing sought by IAF from Lm about f35. no more intrest in Rafael.ur comments pl.
Please post a credible link, (no silly you tube videos) and open a new thread. Thanks.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
very well thank you, where it takes an instance to start a thread with a warning to be relevant, it suddenly came to this destruction being the biggest excuse?

and yes i am more of a Pakistani then anyone else just like everybody can claim hence i am in depth with all this.

above all ain't such a big issue at hand need a dedicated thread?
For people who are out of touch with ground realities, and self centric, this is to be expected.

I used to think of you as a very mature person, very dissapointed by your comments. Nonetheless, Thank You, for exposing your yourself, all on your own.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Chinese president visit to Pakistan postponed due to covid and border issues with India.
Lets see what transpires in the next one week IA, most probably at Bholari (:-)

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
PTI can't do about if fed Govt impose Gove rule SC will revert it in no time will make fed Govt a mockery after 18th amendment fed is helpless unless it revisited and get fixed this will continue yes if army twist the arms of Zardari and take care karachi is different thing money wise they figured Malik Riaz fine money will be used to rebuild infrastructure so 3 yrs I hope karachi wil be better. So Cheif said 3 yrs means karachi will run by Army and rebuild by army with Malik Riaz money

Was tax money not enough ?
Malik Riaz don't print money, he'll take it from public, and public have relatives abroad. Other source of income is mango export.
That's the simple cycle of Pakistan's economy.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Was tax money not enough ?
Malik Riaz don't print money, he'll take it from public, and public have relatives abroad. Other source of income is mango export.
That's the simple cycle of Pakistan's economy.
Malik Riaz been fined by SC

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Malik Riaz been fined by SC
Supreme court also said Imran Khan is sadiq amin, who's lies are all over the web. while Musharraf (CoAS) was declared not sadiq amin for reasons he didn't kept his promise of not coming to Pakistan on given date
SC and Imran Khan have a pact of 'you scratch my back, i scratch yours'.

Anyone who is govt. employee is looking for ways to make money, which would fund their protocol and retirement bonus.
Otherwise that fine has no basis and can be thrown out of window in international court of arbitration, but Malik Riaz didn't go there because their is an understanding, to milk over seas Pakistanis. SC will now overlook, all the black mails Malik Riaz towards the plot owners.
I can prove with ease that all the money being invested in Bahria town is coming from the pockets of Pakistani expats, which includes the fine.
Bunch of thugs are looting overseas Pakistanis in open day light. Only business in Pakistan is to sell and resell plots, govt. take his cut.

Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-161416_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-161416_YouTube.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 117