Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 317 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
you are also right and i think some drastic measure is expected from fedral govt. in near future to cure all deseases now spread in karachi.Gen Bajwa is there to chalk out some strategy after consultation with business community and other concernd people.hope good in near future.
My conscious keeps leading me back to the same point, Rulers are only as good as the people, "Taubah / Repentance, as a nation" followed by Sadqat, is the need of the hour, IF people want "real" change.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
PTI is a sacred cow, question them, and people go apeshit.

There is an underlying fundamental problem, with all these political supporters, of any party. For them, their leaders are infallible, no matter how incompetent or corrupt they might be.

To say that the 18th amendment stops the Federal govt from intervening in Karachi, while innocent people die, livelihoods + economy destroyed, countless people made homeless., Is equivalent to admitting being a hypocrite & impotent, just like the corrupt lot before, No change.

Thank You for your honesty.

Btw, how much more death & destruction before someone grows a conscious?
PTI can't do about if fed Govt impose Gove rule SC will revert it in no time will make fed Govt a mockery after 18th amendment fed is helpless unless it revisited and get fixed this will continue yes if army twist the arms of Zardari and take care karachi is different thing money wise they figured Malik Riaz fine money will be used to rebuild infrastructure so 3 yrs I hope karachi wil be better. So Cheif said 3 yrs means karachi will run by Army and rebuild by army with Malik Riaz money

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
PTI can't do about if fed Govt impose Gove rule SC will revert it in no time will make fed Govt a mockery after 18th amendment fed is helpless unless it revisited and get fixed this will continue yes if army twist the arms of Zardari and take care karachi is different thing money wise they figured Malik Riaz fine money will be used to rebuild infrastructure so 3 yrs I hope karachi wil be better. So Cheif said 3 yrs means karachi will run by Army and rebuild by army with Malik Riaz money
When you guys make statements like this, it tells me you are not aware of how powerful the military and intelligentsia is, of any country.

Judges dont descend from the heavens, they work their way up the ladder, and have plenty of skeletons in their closets, if not, bribe them, but do what ever it takes for the greater good.

The day they realize, that Karachi is heading for another 1971, that is the day something will happen.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
When you guys make statements like this, it tells me you are not aware of how powerful the military and intelligentsia is, of any country.

Judges dont descend from the heavens, they work their way up the ladder, and have plenty of skeletons in their closets, if not, bribe them, but do what ever it takes for the greater good.

The day they realize, that Karachi is heading for another 1971, that is the day something will happen.
True but that's the way is unfortunately someone will file petition in court and it will get revert courts in Pak are worst on earth

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
True but that's the way is unfortunately someone will file petition in court and it will get revert courts in Pak are worst on earth
When your house is on fire, you dont wait for the fire dept to show up, you grab the nearest hose and do your best till back up arrives. IF The judiciary is compromised, cut them of at the knees, any which way, and get the job done.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
When your house is on fire, you dont wait for the fire dept to show up, you grab the nearest hose and do your best till back up arrives. IF The judiciary is compromised, cut them of at the knees, any which way, and get the job done.
Ha ha in Dubai UAE yes in Pak impossible remember iftikhar Ch drama?? But I see Ray of hope now since Cheif twisting Zardari Arms IA things will better for next 3 yrs once for all money was issue but IK and Cheif decided Behria town fine money is more than 5 Billions $$ will spent on karachi and rest of sindh IA things will better but 18th amendment need to be fix but required 2/3 in parliament IA next Govt will fix it.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Ha ha in Dubai UAE yes in Pak impossible remember iftikhar Ch drama?? But I see Ray of hope now since Cheif twisting Zardari Arms IA things will better for next 3 yrs once for all money was issue but IK and Cheif decided Behria town fine money is more than 5 Billions $$ will spent on karachi and rest of sindh IA things will better but 18th amendment need to be fix but required 2/3 in parliament IA next Govt will fix it.
yes just i heard a news from sabir shakir u tube channel that an Administrator will be installed with conscent of all stake holders to run and supervise this three years reconstruction and rehabilitation plan for karachi may be under the strict microscope of army engineers while ppp may get a breathing space from govt.under this consences and FATF BILL will be passed also in assembly due to this new silent under standing..TO HUNT THE PIGS DOGS ARE KEPT AS HUNTERS A saying in punjabi

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
yes just i heard a news from sabir shakir u tube channel that an Administrator will be installed with conscent of all stake holders to run and supervise this three years reconstruction and rehabilitation plan for karachi may be under the strict microscope of army engineers while ppp may get a breathing space from govt.under this consences and FATF BILL will be passed also in assembly due to this new silent under standing..TO HUNT THE PIGS DOGS ARE KEPT AS HUNTERS A saying in punjabi
off the topic..latest india now intrested in f35 and a classified briefing sought by IAF from Lm about f35. no more intrest in Rafael.ur comments pl.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pls dont quote that bongi master. Thank You!

On the other hand, Administrator Karachi, is being touted by nearly all news channels, since the ultimate beneficiary will be PPP. Everyone pls feel free to speculate on the right thread, the excuses "Administrator Karachi" will come up with when Karachi is devastated in the next monsoon season.