Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 326 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
I missed this news, if its indeed the case as you have mentioned than it's a great news which will boost Chinese Engine manufacturing in leaps & bounds.
Here is Quwa link below if u would like to read...
Private Chinese company reportedly capable of producing single-crystal turbine blades for jet engines

Here is another article that mentions some other advancements...some key points and the link below...
"Engineers in China have developed new processes that can make lighter and stronger blades using a hollow structure as well as single-crystal alloys that can withstand high temperatures and a special coating to facilitate cooling."
"These advances are at the center of a possible sale to Germany along with manufacturing equipment that uses lasers to drill ultra-fine holes in turbine blades to keep blades cool by increasing air flow."

China Could Soon Be Producing Its Own Powerful Jet Engines

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Blk 70 = Total 36~40, of which 6 are ready for delivery, but on indefinite hold.

Block 72 (EDA's) =Total 15, for now. This number could go up or down. Nonetheless, 4 ready for delivery, this month IA

JH-7A = 8 - YES

J-15 = 16 delivered - YES - 4 more this month IA

J-10C = 10 - YES
Why haven't I seen any yet, I am usually very good at this + It is very hard to hide air craft---the Frenchies are taking picture after every 26 days with their satellite .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Why haven't I seen any yet, I am usually very good at this + It is very hard to hide air craft---the Frenchies are taking picture after every 26 days with their satellite .
Because you use free commercial sats. Besides, "most" paid sats, will also censor areas of mil interests.
As to you being "good" yeah we know!

:xD:

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
activities continue but no new jet sighting. people know about it. we must prepare ourselves. india doesn't have good intentions.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Also revealing these new acquisitions might land us in trouble with IMF and their loan repayment schedules. This will give the west another item of leverage to pressurize Pakistan into submission. If memory serves me right, one of the stipulation of the recent loans from IMF is that these funds won't be used in repaying China for CPEC and no new defence purchases before Pakistan repays 50% or more of this loan within schedule. The economy first needs to be on firmer grounds before we go parading these goodies.

Just my personal opinion.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Also revealing these new acquisitions might land us in trouble with IMF and their loan repayment schedules. This will give the west another item of leverage to pressurize Pakistan into submission. If memory serves me right, one of the stipulation of the recent loans from IMF is that these funds won't be used in repaying China for CPEC and no new defence purchases before Pakistan repays 50% or more of this loan within schedule. The economy first needs to be on firmer grounds before we go parading these goodies.

Just my personal opinion.
I don't think this could remain hidden from IMF. It's probably just us normies who are in the dark...I would assume intelligence agencies around the world will know of tens of jets bought and transferred from one country to another...especially countries like China and Pakistan which are under the microscope more often than not.

I would be really surprised if India, US(and it's allies), Israel, etc. at their top level are not already aware of such military acquisitions.

Personally I'm tired of all the economical woes that we never seem to escape...been listening of the same problems from my grandma who like me was hopeful that a bright future is just around the corner...same with my parents...and now me hoping the same...
...and yet nothing ever changes.
Well here's to more hoping...bcuz what else is there? If the gas/oil finds are as rumored in Pak's EEZ...I would say start exploiting it as soon as prices go back up(in a couple of years)...don't even care for corruption at this point(as that's bound to happen)...just pay off all these God damn loans...and stabilize the currency from this free fall to curb inflation.

Last edited:

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think this could remain hidden from IMF. It's probably just us normies who are in the dark...I would assume intelligence agencies around the world will know of tens of jets bought and transferred from one country to another...especially countries like China and Pakistan which are under the microscope more often than not.

I would be really surprised if India, US(and it's allies), Israel, etc. at their top level are not already aware of such military acquisitions.

Personally I'm tired of all the economical woes that we never seem to escape...been listening of the same problems from my grandma who like me was hopeful that a bright future is just around the corner...same with my parents...and now me hoping the same...
Well here's to more hoping...bcuz what else is there? If the gas/oil finds are as rumored in Pak's EEZ...I would say start exploiting it as soon as prices go back up(in a couple of years)...don't even care for corruption at this point(as that's bound to happen)...just pay off all these God damn loans...and stabilize the currency from this free fall to curb inflation.
Agreed to what you are saying ... but not declaring them in the public domain gives us the face saving deniability and putting the onus of proof on others. Flimsy but it works under certain conditions. Lets see how things unfold. Push comes to shove China could always state them to be their assets ... deployed here for safeguarding their interests and in the process assisting Pakistan as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

If oil and gas is present in the EEZ then even at current oil prices you still make money, given the size of the reserve, and volume extracted.

Secondly, You not only lessen your import bill, but provide cheap oil and gas for domestic use, as well as earn from the export.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Agreed to what you are saying ... but not declaring them in the public domain gives us the face saving deniability and putting the onus of proof on others. Flimsy but it works under certain conditions. Lets see how things unfold. Push comes to shove China could always state them to be their assets ... deployed here for safeguarding their interests and in the process assisting Pakistan as well.
Ali Bhai, Good news, Batch 2 deliveries complete Alh.