Anti Govt Protests in Iran - Dec 2017 | Page 6 | World Defense

Anti Govt Protests in Iran - Dec 2017

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What is 10% higher cost of eggs man?

Do you know the price cycles India and Pakistan go through EVERY year for staples like onions and tomatoes?

You're skimming the surface. Look deeper. And further back.

Cheers, Doc

The perfect storm.

It's been 1300 years in the making.

And no one in the Middle East is going to be safe ....

Cheers, Doc

You can keep on parroting your rhetoric, but the Zoroastrians are dead and buried in Iran.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Two Protesters Shot Dead in Southwest Iran
Agence France Presse
01 Jan 2018

Two protesters were shot dead overnight in the large town of Izeh in southwestern Iran, a member of parliament told Iranian media on Monday.

"People of Izeh, like some other cities, held a protest against economic problems and unfortunately it led to the killing of two people and injuries to some others," the area's MP, Hedayatollah Khademi, told the ILNA news agency.

"I do not know yet whether last night's shooting was by the protesters or by police," he added.

Protests broke out in several towns and cities in a fourth night of demonstrations against economic problems.

Khademi said people in Izeh, a town of around 200,000 people, had broken the windows of banks as protests continued until around midnight (2030 GMT).

"That's why police intervened to restore peace and order," he told ILNA.

"The governor said it (the gunfire) was unlikely to be by police as they were not supposed to open fire," he said in a separate interview with the reformist Etamad newspaper.

The deaths follow a report by the state broadcaster that two people died in the western town of Dorud overnight when they were hit by a fire engine stolen by protesters.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...outhwest-iran-protests.html?ESRC=eb_180101.nl

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
@khafee

The situation is too manipulated - Voice of A .. and also Anadolu Agency
began to spread fake news I saw on Twitter - RTweeted from others

Afaik, 5 Police were killed in Isfahan in this building were they withdraw and burnt by the mob

Iranian "opposition" in Paris

No surprise :

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
@khafee

I guess that if Regime in Iran is pushed in a corner like a cat and there is no way out they can and will do unpredictable things nobody expects. Hope we will not have a new and more dangerous KIM at our frontiers.

Most of the organized militant groups in Iran belong to extreme left nationalist wings, they are not trustable.
If they take over Iran and control the arsenal of mass destruction weapons it could be a nightmare for the whole region.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This city has fallen to the protesters:

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
We will become Iran experts the next days o_O

Most comments are against rules of Twitter and open call for Violence.

Last edited:

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Is it true that some elements of the army have sided with the protesters?

Don't believe rumors or Twitter. Twitter a huge propaganda machine, they post that revolts are going on in 1200 cities. BS from extra class.
The true number is 29 cities. Most important cities Tehran, Isfahan, Täbriz, Rash and others under full control of the Government.

Most violence happens in cities where radical members of the minorities Azeris, Kurds and Arabs were provoced and revolt now for independence, as they did in Iraq and Turkey.
Where was the West, when coupists killed almost 300 people and wounded 3000 thousand in Turkey in one night ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Is it just political and economic?

Or is there something else that the Muslim world does not want to admit to?

Yes its a perfect storm in making ......... may they succeed and may they revert back to their original roots. There is no point in keeping the fire burning in your heart and then getting buried under the soil. Once this theocracy is out of the way ...... I am hopeful unity will prevail .... and I don't need to tell you what that means. You already know it ......... death of empires and freedom to humanity. Which according to you and your sources would mean triumph of military Islam.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Yes its a perfect storm in making ......... may they succeed and may they revert back to their original roots. There is no point in keeping the fire burning in your heart and then getting buried under the soil. Once this theocracy is out of the way ...... I am hopeful unity will prevail .... and I don't need to tell you what that means. You already know it ......... death of empires and freedom to humanity. Which according to you and your sources would mean triumph of military Islam.

Welcome back bhai.

You are the reason I came here, and you are the reason I stay here.

Cheers, Doc