Anti Govt Protests in Iran - Dec 2017 | Page 8 | World Defense

Anti Govt Protests in Iran - Dec 2017

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And ****** you too Khafee.

Get me out of this frigging lizard swarming sand pit.

B******* c****** saare ...

Cheers, Doc
You didn't refute his points - just showed your class and resorted to vugarities.

Why should we "get you out." Do it yourself.

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
You can keep on parroting your rhetoric, but the Zoroastrians are dead and buried in Iran.
he was claiming that 20m are "crypto parsis" somewhere else. So 20m out of a population of 80m+, must be really impotent, to bear the Mullah's nonsense for nearly 4 decades!

Anyways, Margiya mardood, na Fathiya, na durrod.

Btw, @I.R.A. and @H!thchiker both know, I'm originally from Karachi, and we have the highest number of Parsis / Zoroastrians in Pakistan. So I am quite well aware of them. One only has to look at the real estate prices to figure out how close one is to a Dakhma / the tower of silence.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Btw, @I.R.A. and @H!thchiker both know, I'm originally from Karachi, and we have the highest number of Parsis / Zoroastrians in Pakistan. So I am quite well aware of them. One only has to look at the real estate prices to figure out how close one is to a Dakhma / the tower of silence.

Pakistani Parsi community is well off and educated. I think they from start remained in Karachi because I haven't seen them anywhere else in the cities I have lived. Iran by the way is very dubious and an interesting case bro ......... you never know.

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Parsi community is well off and educated. I think they from start remained in Karachi because I haven't seen them anywhere else in the cities I have lived. Iran by the way is very dubious and an interesting case bro ......... you never know.
The figure of 20m doesn't add up - any which way you look at it. Even if it does, it's a huge figure.

Secondly, having been to Iran, I have personally seen Jews and Zoroastrians, enjoy a good life, free to practice their religion.

So this guy pulling things out of thin air - pure hogwash. It is about time he woke up and realized, Parsis the world over are nearly extinct. Plus this recent uprising, "might" have some Parsi, protestors, but to contribute wholly to them, doc needs to stop smoking / drinking, whatever he is high on.

Going by his posts, he sounds like a 4yr old.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
The figure of 20m doesn't add up - any which way you look at it. Even if it does, it's a huge figure.

Secondly, having been to Iran, I have personally seen Jews and Zoroastrians, enjoy a good life, free to practice their religion.

So this guy pulling things out of thin air - pure hogwash. It is about time he woke up and realized, Parsis the world over are nearly extinct. Plus this recent uprising, "might" have some Parsi, protestors, but to contribute wholly to them, doc needs to stop smoking / drinking, whatever he is high on.

Going by his posts, he sounds like a 4yr old.

Bro its one complicated and complex debate ........ I will have to brainwash you first, then freeze you and unfreeze you and then feed you my propaganda ‘∞‘

No roz, shab e barat and many other rituals are Zoroastrianism ........ if you don't mind the Islamic history and traditions that we read today were all written by Persians. Don't rely on me, pick up Saha e Sitah and search about names of the people who collected those traditions and their origins ....... Search and read about Tabri and his agenda. It remains Indi bro why this hate for Umer and Saad Bin Abi Waqas.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Or may be sir g,

Regime forgot that in today's world no game is exclusive to any one nation / people / or country. The game you play can easily be introduced and mastered by others.

Does Trump have any policy of his own? Except trying to sell weapons everywhere?

He might have had a policy if he had a mind of his own.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Al Jazeera's coverage of Iranian Protests

DSiUSxTXcAAXH0v.jpg

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Yup BVS Parsi still the best elementary school in Karachi..Parsis were/are educated so enjoyed better status in society..Jasmsheed Marker was Pakistan ambassador to UN (A parsi)..You know about Bhandhara ? owner of famous Muree brewery and many others..Majority of them are situated in Karachi..