Country
Turkey
Border Guard's Harop loitering munition

Yıldırım

Reactions
823 2 0
Country
Turkey
is this a beginning of multiple potential deals with Ukraine or one of those random deals just to improve the capability of the army?
beginning of multiple potential deals. Azerbaijan and Ukraine lately have been improving ties both economically and militarily.

Yıldırım

Reactions
823 2 0
Country
Turkey
Azerbaijan defence minister visited Turkish defence booth in IDEX-19 in UAE. as I know the Boran 105mm Howitzer and MPT-76 are being planned for local production in Azerbaijan

Jagdkommando

Reactions
151 0 0
Country
Austria
I been hearing rumours that Azerbaijan is highly interested in the PAK-FA from Russia, but I also heard they put money into the TF-X program, which one do you think has a better chance of winning in the Azeri 5th generation project?

Yıldırım

Reactions
823 2 0
Country
Turkey
I been hearing rumours that Azerbaijan is highly interested in the PAK-FA from Russia, but I also heard they put money into the TF-X program, which one do you think has a better chance of winning in the Azeri 5th generation project?
Azerbaijan has no interest in Su-57 as far as I know, only some fanboys mention it. they think Russia will supply them Su-57s because of Armenia acquiring Su-30s, however that is false, considering Azerbaijan is currently holding negotiations themselves for Su-30s too.
back in ADEX-2018 in Baku, Azerbaijan enhanced defence cooperation with Turkey in the aviation sector in which they are eyeing to acquire close to 40 TF-X aircraft + they are spending some money into the TFX's development.