AWACS, AEW/C & Special Purposes Aircraft | Page 4 | World Defense

AWACS, AEW/C & Special Purposes Aircraft

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Infact here in Canada the public was totally against Saudi deal to purchase armoured vehicles . Some secret lobbying by some MPs helped moved the deal forward . Saudis are facing hard time dealing with the Europeans except UK.
Harper comitt that deal but it was uproar in media liberal came to power promise to honour that I believe London Ontario where vehicles built? Saudia needs to correct theior reputation spend some money on PR

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes I know. MP Omar Alghabra I volunteered for is known as a Saudi mole ???
He was Syrian?Saudi lacks goodwill unlike iranian and other gulfstates. It's not worth to have arms deals with a Govt who is too sensitive about rights and all those things. They need to rebrand themselves.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
One thing is PTI Govt spending money on military and alot of money but quitely I won't be surprise with US Arms deals so nice and quite. We should have some arms deal with UK too.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes really nice guy. He was I think deputy to the foreign minister and went to Pakistan to secure release of Dr.Asim because he is a Canadian citizen. I wasn't happy so I cut off his funding and stopped supporting him during last year's elections.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes really nice guy. He was I think deputy to the foreign minister and went to Pakistan to secure release of Dr.Asim because he is a Canadian citizen. I wasn't happy so I cut off his funding and stopped supporting him during last year's elections.
Those were days when Canadian Govt has some say even Dr Asim was dual citizen if Pak Govt wants they can keep him but again NS Zardari nexsus.Dual citizen has zero value Remeber that Egyptian Aljazera guy held by Al sissy he left eygptian citizenship just yo get out.

Last edited:

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Those were days when Canadian Govt has some say even Dr Asim was dual citizen if Pak Govt wants they can keep him but again NS Zardari nexsus.Dual citizen has zero value Remeber that Egyptian Aljazera guy held by Al sissy he left eygptian citizenship just yo get out.

Yes but for Dr. Asim PPP paid and hired a lobbying firm in Ottawa. I actually got a picture of their meeting from someone. There is a young lady in Mississauga who is a glorified call girl whose sole job is to entertain PPP politicians when they come over for a visit. She helps them buy properties with their haram money. She is a well known party host too. PPP is like a mafia...they stick together and share their haram with each other. I was surprised to see her in the picture too.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes but for Dr. Asim PPP paid and hired a lobbying firm in Ottawa. I actually got a picture of their meeting from someone. There is a young lady in Mississauga who is a glorified call girl whose sole job is to entertain PPP politicians when they come over for a visit. She helps them buy properties with their haram money. She is a well known party host too. PPP is like a mafia...they stick together and share their haram with each other. I was surprised to see her in the picture too.
True I agree with you they have a lot of frontmen theior base is Mississauga. One reason IK keeping Trudeau in contact like pow no pak PM has line straight with Canadian PM before. Govt has eye on them not only sindhi mafia also alot of absconder from punjab one DIG is sitting at oakville wanted back home Haider is his name. So far Govt is busy at home front waiting to resolve Afghan issue as it precede farward ultimately theior turn will come when RCMP will knock theior doors. One thing its last PPP Govt in Sindh IA they will booted out its very important for PTI to control sindh karachi main source of revenue also need to redefine 18th amendment. Its all fault of Gen kiyani who helped them to nurtured in Sindh and punjab by eliminating all theior political rivals including Mush. Pak is very lucky IK came into power otherwise these guys has no challenges.

Last edited:

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Of course I know this bastard. Lahore operations SSP Dr Haider Ashraf . He bought houses worth $5 million in Oakville on the lake Ontario.
He is a close buddy of Shahbaz. These bastards are everywhere in Toronto living in luxury homes. Some FIA director from Karachi sent his family here and they bough a two million dollar home and came to my brother's showroom and bought $15000 bedroom sets.

Absolutely puke worthy bastards. PPP close connections. He paid half cash and half cheque. Cheque bounced and they refused to pay saying the furniture looked different in the showroom. Thug mentality. So my friend who happened to know the family advised my brother to file a small claims court and send a letter to immigration Canada asking them to stop their immigration because of the fraud they have committed (legally these is no such thing but they panicked and paid up the balance right away).

I personally if I know someone is corrupt and from Pakistan brought haram money I treat them like shit ....

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Of course I know this bastard. Lahore operations SSP Dr Haider Ashraf . He bought houses worth $5 million in Oakville on the lake Ontario.
He is a close buddy of Shahbaz. These bastards are everywhere in Toronto living in luxury homes. Some FIA director from Karachi sent his family here and they bough a two million dollar home and came to my brother's showroom and bought $15000 bedroom sets.

Absolutely puke worthy bastards. PPP close connections. He paid half cash and half cheque. Cheque bounced and they refused to pay saying the furniture looked different in the showroom. Thug mentality. So my friend who happened to know the family advised my brother to file a small claims court and send a letter to immigration Canada asking them to stop their immigration because of the fraud they have committed (legally these is no such thing but they panicked and paid up the balance right away).

I personally if I know someone is corrupt and from Pakistan brought haram money I treat them like shit ....
Cpl of families are in forest Hill area too in Toronto few living in condos at Bay st. Pak is became like hunting ground you go for hunt and come back.
Sindhi ppl you include them Punjabi settlers too I have few relatives from sindh too have three things common corruption moneywise, alcohol, and women. My all relatives have these traits even we are Punjabi. One is Soo much in women he is Dr too like Asim I call them fake Dr I don't believe on theior education you know Mahnoor Bloch actress living Mississauga now?? He told us he paid her for sexual service when she was in karachi. I see kids looking her pics and go crazy she is one heck of bad woman They are filthy ppl we don't mix with them neither we like them.
My mom s family is from karachi my both mamo lives now at Oshawa Bowmanville my elder mamoo is now 65 he knows too much about Zardari family beacuse my interior sindh relatives have lands once close to Zardari they know faryal talour and Asif by themselves. Good trait in Zardari he yaar bash man they used to whole sale businesses at Tibet center and also Prince center karachi so may maternal grandfather passed away and they moved Canada. BB was one corrupt woman both financially and character wise Zardari was just husband for face she got many men on side. Faisal Saleh Raja pervez is my dad s buddy all were her lovers she never let Zardari come close.when ever mamoo sees shermela farooqi word hooker comes out..

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So many AWACS ???
Even IK official plane will be the Erieye...
24/7, 360 degree surveillance, taking Paksitan's vast air space, and redundancy, this is well within, operational parameters.