AWACS, AEW/C & Special Purposes Aircraft | Page 5 | World Defense

AWACS, AEW/C & Special Purposes Aircraft

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
24/7, 360 degree surveillance, taking Paksitan's vast air space, and redundancy, this is well within, operational parameters.
Could it be that we maybe looking at actively monitoring our western borders with Iran. If the ER have EO/IR or lookdown capability ala GlobalEye, it should be able to monitor surface targets as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Could it be that we maybe looking at actively monitoring our western borders with Iran. If the ER have EO/IR or lookdown capability ala GlobalEye, it should be able to monitor surface targets as well.
True. EO/IR Capability gives it Air, Land and a limted sea capability as well.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sweden has arms embargo against Saudi Arabia so this contract is undoubtedly for Pakistan .

Both countries operate same variant. And no there is no embargo against Saudi Arabia. Its an urgent deal and will be delivered in short period of time. Who needs it urgently?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Both countries operate same variant. And no there is no embargo against Saudi Arabia. Its an urgent deal and will be delivered in short period of time. Who needs it urgently?
Pakistan, they only have nutcases for neighbors |0|

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Infact here in Canada the public was totally against Saudi deal to purchase armoured vehicles . Some secret lobbying by some MPs helped moved the deal forward . Saudis are facing hard time dealing with the Europeans except UK.

The deal was signed during Stephen Harper time and approved by Trudeau. The general public is not interested in this aside from bunch of globalists within Trudeau's party. That harassment led the Saudi to buy 50% stake in CMI. Also the EU giving Saudi hard time is again nonsense, France took off all German components out of their hardware so deals with Saudi Arabia can go through.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Pakistan, they only have nutcases for neighbors |0|

The Taliban incident came to my mind I thought it could be a replacement but then I remembered this:

So I do not think Pakistan needs it in urgency in a matter of one year.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
True I agree with you they have a lot of frontmen theior base is Mississauga. One reason IK keeping Trudeau in contact like pow no pak PM has line straight with Canadian PM before. Govt has eye on them not only sindhi mafia also alot of absconder from punjab one DIG is sitting at oakville wanted back home Haider is his name. So far Govt is busy at home front waiting to resolve Afghan issue as it precede farward ultimately theior turn will come when RCMP will knock theior doors. One thing its last PPP Govt in Sindh IA they will booted out its very important for PTI to control sindh karachi main source of revenue also need to redefine 18th amendment. Its all fault of Gen kiyani who helped them to nurtured in Sindh and punjab by eliminating all theior political rivals including Mush. Pak is very lucky IK came into power otherwise these guys has no challenges.
Sindh needs to be reliberated IA

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Cpl of families are in forest Hill area too in Toronto few living in condos at Bay st. Pak is became like hunting ground you go for hunt and come back.
Sindhi ppl you include them Punjabi settlers too I have few relatives from sindh too have three things common corruption moneywise, alcohol, and women. My all relatives have these traits even we are Punjabi. One is Soo much in women he is Dr too like Asim I call them fake Dr I don't believe on theior education you know Mahnoor Bloch actress living Mississauga now?? He told us he paid her for sexual service when she was in karachi. I see kids looking her pics and go crazy she is one heck of bad woman They are filthy ppl we don't mix with them neither we like them.
My mom s family is from karachi my both mamo lives now at Oshawa Bowmanville my elder mamoo is now 65 he knows too much about Zardari family beacuse my interior sindh relatives have lands once close to Zardari they know faryal talour and Asif by themselves. Good trait in Zardari he yaar bash man they used to whole sale businesses at Tibet center and also Prince center karachi so may maternal grandfather passed away and they moved Canada. BB was one corrupt woman both financially and character wise Zardari was just husband for face she got many men on side. Faisal Saleh Raja pervez is my dad s buddy all were her lovers she never let Zardari come close.when ever mamoo sees shermela farooqi word hooker comes out..
Looks like sindh needs more then just a liberation but a complete software change. Very sad state of affairs.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
24/7, 360 degree surveillance, taking Paksitan's vast air space, and redundancy, this is well within, operational parameters.
Its unfortunate that Pakistan is thin and long. It needs to be wider to offer any sort of protection to its assets.

@Khafee, man it must suck getting spammed 24/7. Here is one for good measure <3>

They all ask you how its doing not how you are doing :(

Last edited: