Chill Republic | Page 17 | World Defense

Chill Republic

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Do you have any medical history or do you currently take any medication? Has CT been performed?

No I don't have any medical history, neither I am taking any medication ........... my work is construction related some I did get exposed to loud noise.

Should I be worried : [

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
No I don't have any medical history, neither I am taking any medication ........... my work is construction related some I did get exposed to loud noise.

Should I be worried : [

Well there is nothing concerning but sometime this noise you hear could be triggered by other health related issues such as blood vessels pressure, temporomandibular joint dislocation or related disorder but since you work in an environment exposes you to excessive loud noise then this should be of no concern.Try some hearing aids if the symptom is severe and have your doctor prescribe SSRIs Tricyclic antidepressant medication for a short period of time and see how that goes. Have the doctor also perform an MRI along with CT scan just to make sure things are going well.

Hope you get better soon.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Well there is nothing concerning but sometime this noise you hear could be triggered by other health related issues such as blood vessels pressure, temporomandibular joint dislocation or related disorder but since you work in an environment exposes you to excessive loud noise then this should be of no concern.Try some hearing aids if the symptom is severe and have your doctor prescribe SSRIs Tricyclic antidepressant medication for a short period of time and see how that goes. Have the doctor also perform an MRI along with CT scan just to make sure things are going well.

Hope you get better soon.

Thanks Webby, I will get an MRI and CT scan to make sure. My hearing is fine and blood pressure remains normal. Plus I am into fitness, body building thing ..... daily hit the gym and cardio sessions go well ........ but still I will get a practitioner's advice again.

God bless you.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Thanks Webby, I will get an MRI and CT scan to make sure. My hearing is fine and blood pressure remains normal. Plus I am into fitness, body building thing ..... daily hit the gym and cardio sessions go well ........ but still I will get a practitioner's advice again.

God bless you.

Since you said chewing gum helps relieve the noise then this could be related to either side of your temporomandibular joints. Do you hear any clicks when widely opening your mouth or when yawning for example?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Since you said chewing gum helps relieve the noise then this could be related to either side of your temporomandibular joints. Do you hear any clicks when widely opening your mouth or when yawning for example?

No yawning and widely opening my mouth doesn't make any difference. However, what I have noticed is that when I do those ear pressure exercises like blocking my nose and filling my mouth with air it helps reducing the condition and severity .......... also when I travel to heights and when I am descending back and chewing gum ....... the noise completely vanishes for sometime.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
No yawning and widely opening my mouth doesn't make any difference. However, what I have noticed is that when I do those ear pressure exercises like blocking my nose and filling my mouth with air it helps reducing the condition and severity .......... also when I travel to heights and when I am descending back and chewing gum ....... the noise completely vanishes for sometime.

hmmm I see. I hope this is mild and resolve over time.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
1518149958255.png

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Lucky him (:-) My work revolve around putting patients to sleep and waking them afterward. Maybe we should make him see what being high feels like.

You may have noticed I am a man of few, very few, words. You will not be surprised to hear that I need paediatric catheters.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Lucky him (:-) My work revolve around putting patients to sleep and waking them them afterward. Maybe we should make him see what being high feels like.

That way we can get the secrets out of him ............. secrets that he keeps under his pillow while sleeping at night, secrets nobody knows !!!!!!!! ‘∞‘

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
You may have noticed I am a man of few, very few, words. You will not be surprised to hear that I need paediatric catheters.

Sir if you don't mind .......... people use weed and other stuff to get high .......... it appears that you use words to get high. :-P~