Chill Republic | Page 50 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Cross certain limit,Irani and endian cybercells going to visit that site too that would be the real test for you :) unfortunately PTI media cell already break in :(
After the recent meeting at hissas HQ, pti media cell will be screaming more. Wait for it.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai they gonna burn u too along with me and others without knowing unlike them how much we did in real world to topple those khota khor PMLN and PPP(give me and my family some credit too for MQM Altaf as well.gonna paint him as wild boar )
@Scorpion consider it an request do some thread of Saudian defense projects regarding future post corona world.There is now capacity for another super power in post corona world which have financial and military power both.Muslim world may had an chance if got some leader of Shah Faisal Shaheed status and vision

After the recent meeting at hissas HQ, pti media cell will be screaming more. Wait for it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Bhai they gonna burn u too along with me and others without knowing unlike them how much we did in real world to topple those khota khor PMLN and PPP(give me and my family some credit too for MQM Altaf as well.gonna paint him as wild boar )
@Scorpion consider it an request do some thread of Saudian defense projects regarding future post corona world.There is now capacity for another super power in post corona world which have financial and military power both.Muslim world may had an chance if got some leader of Shah Faisal Shaheed status and vision
1591279742300.png

Aye mard e mujahid, jaag zara, waqt e shadadat hai aya.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am already loving it.... so many IK haters .... I dont need to go to Pakistan defence to hunt.

Khafee has already taken his gloves off... bring it on Zulu. I have to start work soon but start a thread and I will join when ever I can ir

Khafee you promised statistics, evidence and proofs and not emotional ranting and outpouring of grief . So let’s stick with it.

I suggest we have debate here.
Start the thread and let’s see what all of you got.

By the way please no more secret files /pictures and bank statements unless one can show or prove it. That’s another challenge for everyone. I am sick of hearing that my uncle’s brother chachoo has a secret recording.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I am already loving it.... so many IK haters .... I dont need to go to Pakistan defence to hunt.

Khafee has already taken his gloves off... bring it on Zulu. I have to start work soon but start a thread and I will join when ever I can ir

Khafee you promised statistics, evidence and proofs and not emotional ranting and outpouring of grief . So let’s stick with it.

I suggest we have debate here.
Start the thread and let’s see what all of you got.

By the way please no more secret files /pictures and bank statements unless one can show or prove it. That’s another challenge for everyone. I am sick of hearing that my uncle’s brother chachoo has a secret recording.

After the recent meeting at HQ, I am very hopefull, handsome is in for a nasty ride. Then we will be saying the same thing, until then you play whataboutism.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Problem is we voted for Ik but later he surrounded by manipulators,traitors and life long corrupts like Khusro Bakhtiar,Nadeem babar ,dawood razzaq,JT,Aleem Khan,Faisal vada the list goes on.he downfall reasons would be just three 1)Pinky Bibi 2)Usman Buzdar 3)Zulfi Bukhari
Daily they make cases and to what avail ???NS mulk sy bahar ,Zardari ghar ky maazy kar raha haii .jinhoo ny kaam karna hota haii woh Sudan ki tarah 4 Billion dollars nikalwa laity hain
Another argument they always present we dont have majority than who stopped u for going mid term elections its part of democracy .But lagtaa hai they plan yeh 5 saal yeh roonaa roo roo kar nikaly gain,next 5 year after majority that we don't have 2/3.15 saal ki deharii ki full planning kar ky baithy hain

After the recent meeting at HQ, I am very hopefull, handsome is in for a nasty ride. Then we will be saying the same thing, until then you play whataboutism.

Last edited:

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee called me naive or that's the built in romanticism/nostalgia for everyone who saw 92 victory ,i think he can still deliver and best suited system for him is presidential .That current setup is rotten to the core look at judiciary,majority in bureaucracy,peoples sitting in parliament no good can come from them

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Check that msg after dinner qassam sy iss ki shakal dekh kar munh ka maazaa hi kharab ho giyaa 8-P
Challo acha hoa, baat khatam hogaiee, warna to aaj hum bhi @Zeeman ki galiyoon kay saath, khota biryani bhi kha rahay hotay :|}{<)0(>