Chill Republic | Page 52 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Given the level of education, studying two langugaes for the masses might be a big issue. Emphasis should be on a national language, with regional language as optional.
Some languages are dying out though that's why I was saying to educate them in both. Or pakistan is still young and it should drop urdu and pick up farsi again.

Farsi was already spoken in pakistan before the Brits and even after independence but some idiot decided on urdu as the national language.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Some languages are dying out though that's why I was saying to educate them in both. Or pakistan is still young and it should drop urdu and pick up farsi again.

Farsi was already spoken in pakistan before the Brits and even after independence but some idiot decided on urdu as the national language.
Well if one were to go totally of on a tangent, then Arabic would have been better.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Well if one were to go totally of on a tangent, then Arabic would have been better.
Arabic doesnt have any cultural roots in our country farsi does. So nope

Although if it does become Arabic then pakistan would dominate the middle east, especially the Arab countries

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Those roots are long dead and gone, besides irani lovers, only a minority. So if you want to enforce your views, you are going to need a stronger reason than this.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Those roots are long dead and gone, besides irani lovers, only a minority. So if you want to enforce your views, you are going to need a stronger reason than this.
Arabic has also been advanced in science which we could pick up advance on. It would be hard to Crest new words in urdu for them. If you know what I mean.

You are right though, arabic would be more influential and beneficial then farsi now. From Pakistan's entertainment industry to business would increase dramatically.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes Arabic would be a lot more beneficial for Pakistanis. But that said there is no language superior in literature and poetry than Farsi.

My grandfather wrote poetry in Farsi and could read and understand Arabic .

Urdu has a lot of Farsi and Turkish words as well as Arabic .

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Hes making a mountain out of a hill
Depends on you, with your knowledge you can turn a mountain into a sand grain and with your ignorance, when you have no answer, every molehill is mountain for you.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Given the level of education, studying two langugaes for the masses might be a big issue. Emphasis should be on a national language, with regional language as optional.
National language on what basis?

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
How can you say that, Farsi has cultural roots and Arabic has none?
From which city you are tell me and I would tell you how much roots Arabic has and how much Farsi, exactly in your city.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
How can you say that, Farsi has cultural roots and Arabic has none?
From which city you are tell me and I would tell you how much roots Arabic has and how much Farsi, exactly in your city.
You sure do talk big
How abt the fact that all pakistani languages are heavily influenced by Persian and Persian being the lingua franca far before any arabic was spoken in these lands.

@Khafee do check his other posts regarding my comment on his insecurities, his instructions not mine |0|