Chill Republic | Page 51 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Khafee you promised statistics, evidence and proofs and not emotional ranting and outpouring of grief . So let’s stick with it.
Dekho, no bongiyaan. Pls quote where I said this.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Problem is we voted for Ik but later he surrounded by manipulators,traitors and life long corrupts like Khusro Bakhtiar,Nadeem babar ,dawood razzaq,JT,Aleem Khan,Faisal vada the list goes on.he downfall reasons would be just three 1)Pinky Bibi 2)Usman Buzdar 3)Zulfi Bukhari
Daily they make cases and to what avail ???NS mulk sy bahar ,Zardari ghar ky maazy kar raha haii .jinhoo ny kaam karna hota haii woh Sudan ki tarah 4 Billion dollars nikalwa laity hain
Another argument they always present we dont have majority than who stopped u for going mid term elections its part of democracy .But lagtaa hai they plan yeh 5 saal yeh roonaa roo roo kar nikaly gain,next 5 year after majority that we don't have 2/3.15 saal ki deharii ki full planning kar ky baithy hain

Dont say anything about Vada, he is a commando. It is another story he shows up with a 9mm, after it s game over. What does that remind you of? |0|

IA tabdeeli ayaegee, aur is saal ayaegee.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee called me naive or that's the built in romanticism/nostalgia for everyone who saw 92 victory ,i think he can still deliver and best suited system for him is presidential .That current setup is rotten to the core look at judiciary,majority in bureaucracy,peoples sitting in parliament no good can come from them

Chal bhai, main JACC chordayta hoon. Aap take over kar laieen. (:-)

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Are you one of them that cannot digest Urdu as a national language?
I used to live near Swiss border. They have four languages in Switzerland. It's hard to find a Swiss German who can speak other three languages and vice versa. Very strange, nobody distributes certificates of loyalty. A Swiss French speaker can happily live in German speaking area without even learning German. Not only that, he/she can bad-mouth German language while living in a German canton without being declared a traitor.
Same I have seen in Belgium, France, Denmark.

That's strange to me, because in my country Bengalis in Eastern Pakistan were immediately given character certificates of traitorous, because they only demanded to recognize their language as national along with Urdu and that only in Eastern Pakistan. They never refused and were learning the language of two cities, Karachi and Hyderabad but they also want to write and learn Bengali, but then there were no more loyal.

They were digesting so called national language but Mohib e Watens had then diagnosed that it's not digestible for them and stamped them traitors.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I used to live near Swiss border. They have four languages in Switzerland. It's hard to find a Swiss German who can speak other three languages and vice versa. Very strange, nobody distributes certificates of loyalty. A Swiss French speaker can happily live in German speaking area without even learning German. Not only that, he/she can bad-mouth German language while living in a German canton without being declared a traitor.
Same I have seen in Belgium, France, Denmark.

That's strange to me, because in my country Bengalis in Eastern Pakistan were immediately given character certificates of traitorous, because they only demanded to recognize their language as national along with Urdu and that only in Eastern Pakistan. They never refused and were learning the language of two cities, Karachi and Hyderabad but they also want to write and learn Bengali, but then there were no more loyal.

They were digesting so called national language but Mohib e Watens had then diagnosed that it's not digestible for them and stamped them traitors.
All these issues with ex-East Pakistanis was blown out of proportion, by both sides, for their own individual benefits. Unfortunately, I see this sick mentality still present in politicians today.

Lots of politicians, but no statesmen / leaders......

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
All these issues with ex-East Pakistanis was blown out of proportion, by both sides, for their own individual benefits. Unfortunately, I see this sick mentality still present in politicians today.

Lots of politicians, but no statesmen / leaders......
Here, my digestion of Urdu language was under consideration that's why my point is just language not other issues from both sides.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Here, my digestion of Urdu language was under consideration that's why my point is just language not other issues from both sides.
Good to know. I was not questioning your loyalty or anything. I had used the word "digest" from your post. I come across a lot of ethnically biased people online that hate URDU and all it stands for. You also referred to it as "Language of Karachi & Hyderabad" instead of our national language. It does give me a window in your thought process.
Ideally we should be fluent in Pashto,Punjabi, Saraiki, Potohari,Sindhi, Balochi, barohi, and maybe darri / farsi as well.

Bengali BTW was Pakistan's national language along with urdu as of 1957. We had other grievous issues imposed by west pakistan for the most part. That is a whole separate discussion.
Here is a photo of an old Pakistani Passport with Bengali written on it along with Urdu.

57da4d592b9f7.jpg

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
I had used the word "digest" from your post.
What if I can't digest it? a Ghaddar?

Language of Karachi & Hyderabad
Where else it's mother tongue in Pakistan?

Bengali BTW was Pakistan's national language along with urdu as of 1957
It's about certificate of loyalty on basis of "our language".

Ideally we should be fluent in Pashto,Punjabi, Saraiki, Potohari,Sindhi, Balochi, barohi, and maybe darri / farsi as well.
Is that even possible?
Would it not be better to spend life in something else rather learning languages up to fiftieth birthday?
And after learning so many languages, why not we should also learn Arabic?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
What if I can't digest it? a Ghaddar?

You are the one who keeps bringing loyalty into the discussion.
Where else it's mother tongue in Pakistan?
Difference between mother tongue and national language.

And after learning so many languages, why not we should also learn Arabic?
Who is stopping you?
I went to Federal board schools all my life. We had arabic as a second language 6th grade onwards. Sindh board schools have Sindhi as a mandatory language in secondary school (or used to in the 80s) which I think is great.
But this deep seated bias against Urdu is very unfortunate.

Let's pivot the discussion a bit. You gave an example of the unique swiss/french/german border areas. How many cantons/provinces does Switzerland/France have?
Would you be OK in splitting up our provinces into 20 cantons?
Are you a Pakistani first or a Punjabi/Pathan/Sindhi/Balochi/Kashmiri first?
Would you put greater good of the country ahead of your ethnicity?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
You are the one who keeps bringing loyalty into the discussion.

Difference between mother tongue and national language.

Who is stopping you?
I went to Federal board schools all my life. We had arabic as a second language 6th grade onwards. Sindh board schools have Sindhi as a mandatory language in secondary school (or used to in the 80s) which I think is great.
But this deep seated bias against Urdu is very unfortunate.

Let's pivot the discussion a bit. You gave an example of the unique swiss/french/german border areas. How many cantons/provinces does Switzerland/France have?
Would you be OK in splitting up our provinces into 20 cantons?
Are you a Pakistani first or a Punjabi/Pathan/Sindhi/Balochi/Kashmiri first?
Would you put greater good of the country ahead of your ethnicity?
All I hear is complaining

Simple fix is making learning regional languages a mandatory subject in each district. From KG to university.

Hes making a mountain out of a hill

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
All I hear is complaining

Simple fix is making learning regional languages a mandatory subject in each district. From KG to university.

Hes making a mountain out of a hill
Given the level of education, studying two langugaes for the masses might be a big issue. Emphasis should be on a national language, with regional language as optional.