Chill Republic | Page 81 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I am no mufti, but I believe one has to do this not only for his next life, but this one as well.Just keep in mind when you do it with your right hand, your left should not know.

As for you being a student, thats ok, your intention / niyat should be there. IA when you start earning you can.
That's a great way to think.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ultimately it boils down to the community, People can spend million on there homes but not a cent outside the community.

Everything in the west is pretty much privatized and government regulated-----In order to get you're Gov garbage collection (which we pay heavy tax for) you need to follow strict guidelines other wise you are more than welcome to take them your self.
My friend, in most middle class neighborhoods, a guy on a donkey comes to collect trash from your doorstep for a fee. Then he dumps it on the first available sport ground.

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
My friend, in most middle class neighborhoods, a guy on a donkey comes to collect trash from your doorstep for a fee. Then he dumps it on the first available sport ground.
True- There is no system's in place for basic public services. No urban planning has been done, everything is pretty much as is as it was since the 60's.