Chill Republic | Page 84 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes, I also hinted about making such thing a few days ago. Idea can be discussed upon here.
I'm thinking along the lines of a pvt forum, by invitation only.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, I also hinted about making such thing a few days ago. Idea can be discussed upon here.
I think showing the door is better option to all those coming and asking for proof, derailing every thread, all those saying, " yeah we believe him but we need proof as well". I mean this is annoying now. You don't want to believe just don't plz but don't pollute our forum.
@Gripen9 @TomCat @Khafee

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I think showing the door is better option to all those coming and asking for proof, derailing every thread, all those saying, " yeah we believe him but we need proof as well". I mean this is annoying now. You don't want to believe just don't plz but don't pollute our forum.
@Gripen9 @TomCat @Khafee

yeah but it will have an adverse affect as well, we have to do with something in between, like given a few warnings, posts removed & then shown the door. That too from the thread but not the forum.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
yeah but it will have an adverse affect as well, we have to do with something in between, like given a few warnings, posts removed & then shown the door. That too from the thread but not the forum.
Something like this you mean

1596065588923.jpeg

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm thinking along the lines of a pvt forum, by invitation only.

Hmmm, better thought it is. Serves the purpose & we can also talk a bit openly & have to be less worried. Sounds good, let the idea nurture I say, it does have what we are looking for.

You know we can not Show the door to everyone & it will not stop. This will also affect those new members who are not here for troll but indeed want to learn & are immature.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Yeah I understand that bro and neither do I want that, but if you look every thread is polluted with the same claim/proof thing. No positive discussion.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
We won't play low. There is no point of hiding them. Therefore I think if claims are right than we may see the proof in next few days
Baray naik khayal hain apke.
Lekin ye yaad rakhna bhai, J-15 aaye, F-22 aaye, F-35 aaye, Faida PAF ko hona hai, Apko nai.

So, Better get focused on some Shabana or Mahnoor, And Please, NO MANSOOR or ANAS.

J-15 aakar apko chummi nai karega bhai, Kamzkam Bhabi g to khayal rakhlengi apki sehat ka thora sa.

@Caprxl Kuch karo na yaar Zarvan bhai ke liye

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
Few of those asking for proof need to stay on that other forum. @Khafee told us about the acquisitions, that is good for me. PAF has reasons for not disclosing, I am content with that. Our military will not let us down.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Lekin ye yaad rakhna bhai, J-15 aaye, F-22 aaye, F-35 aaye, Faida PAF ko hona hai, Apko nai.

So, Better get focused on some Shabana or Mahnoor, And Please, NO MANSOOR or ANAS.

J-15 aakar apko chummi nai karega bhai, Kamzkam Bhabi g to khayal rakhlengi apki sehat ka thora sa.

He is one of those " sakht Londa"
He will rather marry a gun or fighter aircraft then a girl (:-)

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan

1596066140972.png

According to his taste all dishes are served (:-)