Chill Republic | Page 2 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes , eat brown if you want to avoid sugar..First time when i use brown bread on recommendation of one lady from North-India without knowing it "I put half bottle of an apple jam on 3 bread pieces and was like why its not getting sweet taste "..Humus with olive oil .....

Brown bread, or multi grain bread is also good for controlling weight, and providing fiber.

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Life can be very stressful, and with all the idiocy going around depressing as well, So I felt, a big boys club was needed :)D
Good , So at least we get a place to share our own idiocy and trying to mach each other's level.:|}{ºª

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Brown bread, or multi grain bread is also good for controlling weight, and providing fiber.
I eat Kunafa if i ever had to gain weight...Don't know why but it works..Have you ever eat this one ?~$~I want to taste but never got access
1511686122937.png

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Good , So at least we get a place to share our own idiocy and trying to mach each other's level.:|}{ºª
EXACTLY!!! Set the idiot in you loose, let the world see what a closet idiot you are! :)D

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I eat Kunafa if i ever had to gain weight...Don't know why but it works..Have you ever eat this one ?~$~I want to taste but never got access
View attachment 4129

See any meat is dependent on how you marinate it, and cook it. Most birds are cooked without marination, hence this concept, of which meat is better.

Nowadays, you can get Quail, or sometimes Partridge in supermarkets as well. The taste is nearly the same.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Actually anything that is low in carbs and have low calories are good for weight loss. Getting in shape always starts in the kitchen.
Well some people eat to live, and others live to eat (:-)