Chill Republic | Page 4 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Yes this is bustard..never knew its found in indian too since i always hear in news about hue and cry from section of society when Shieks come to hunt down..and here we have many stories associated with it

If poor dear Kaptaan were here, he would grumble at appropriation of even this bird as an Indian bird.

People don't understand him, but I think he's a genius.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Quite Handsome though in 50's too...

1511696933505.png

Tee hee. The things you say.....

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
If poor dear Kaptaan were here, he would grumble at appropriation of even this bird as an Indian bird.

People don't understand him, but I think he's a genius.
Lol , he is genius not doubt ,though i do not agree with him sometime but i do follow up his every post ...He speaks logic and rational on top of that he is lawyer..In this case he would have rather turned his guns towards UAE or KSA..

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Lol , he is genius not doubt ,though i do not agree with him sometime but i do follow up his every post ...He speaks logic and rational on top of that he is lawyer..In this case he would have rather turned his guns towards UAE or KSA..

You're right. Once he shared something with me in private mail: I tell you, I was blown away. From that day, my attitude towards him changed; someone that intelligent has earned respect.