Chill Republic | Page 6 | World Defense

Chill Republic

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
If you are achieving that the healthy way then I guess its fine, I am sure you are taking care of your required proteins and necessary other stuff. May be its the hair that is making you look weak :p

I gained 5 kgs within two weeks when I restarted my gym training ....... lost a kg but the tummy is under control and I feel healthy and fit.

Nothing much one can do about hair after a certain age bro. Been lucky to have my hair for a lot longer than my dad did.

Now if it goes, it goes. I might either go the shiny tind route. Or may get a transplant. Lets see. The mrs wont be impressed either way.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Nothing much one can do about hair after a certain age bro. Been lucky to have my hair for a lot longer than my dad did.

Now if it goes, it goes. I might either go the shiny tind route. Or may get a transplant. Lets see. The mrs wont be impressed either way.

Cheers, Doc

Hmmmm tind is not going to suit you .......... na your face is not made for it, my barber spends half an hour to take out those white hair while trimming my beard, not that I ask him but he has this craze of making people look good.

Be thankful that she pent most of her youth with you :p at least she now deserves the right to remain indifferent.

Edit: and bro you need to introduce yourself here on this thread (if you haven't already done that)

https://world-defense.com/threads/read-before-posting-in-this-section.15/

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@khafee boss should we expect Mastan sahib joining anytime soon? And indi?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Cheers, Doc
What ever you do, no bloody comb-overs, or you get a one way ticket to banville!

Btw Welcome on-board!

\~/\~/

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
27 miles, give or take a few yards, from Spamville.
Joe and other respectable Indian members, have a look at the Indian forum icons, and let me know what you guys think. If you would prefer a better one let me know.

I'm very new at this icon art thing.