Chill Republic | Page 8 | World Defense

Chill Republic

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
See the outrage ~^~ you are not even close to babaz age (^_^)

Age is bound to happen ......... I just wish to be mature enough to justify my age ....... i.e. if I continue living.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
That off topic posts, be deleted / moved = Yes.

This is understandable

But where is the full list? Need it for guidance ....... what articles to post and which articles / discussions are prohibited.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is understandable

But where is the full list? Need it for guidance ....... what articles to post and which articles / discussions are prohibited.

Religion, Obscenity, Propaganda, anything NOT related to Defence, Political, Social & Int'l affairs is Off limits.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is understandable

Btw why are you and @Joe Shearer still running in 1st gear, winters got you two bogged down?

I expected both of you to be firing all salvos, and populating your respective forums.

Besides that given the absence of trolls, I thought you two, plus all the ones, that have joined us this month, would be indulging in some interesting debates. What happened?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Religion, Obscenity, Propaganda, anything NOT related to Defence, Political, Social & Int'l affairs is Off limits.

May I request for some flexibility .......... and to reconsider further defining the "religion" content ......... offensive, disrespectful, hurting sensitivities is a straight no no ....... but discussing history, current Muslim world conflicts, their terrorism problems would involve religion and its interpretation. So?

Btw why are you and @Joe Shearer still running in 1st gear, winters got you two bogged down?

I expected both of you to be firing all salvos, and populating your respective forums.

Besides that given the absence of trolls, I thought you two, plus all the ones, that have joined us this month, would be indulging in some interesting debates. What happened?

Timing difference I guess. All of us are logging in at different times and then I think there are those hectic daily routines. I am still busy getting used to forum and its sub forums.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
May I request for some flexibility .......... and to reconsider further defining the "religion" content ......... offensive, disrespectful, hurting sensitivities is a straight no no ....... but discussing history, current Muslim world conflicts, their terrorism problems would involve religion and its interpretation. So?

Discussions within limits, are always welcome, but eventually they turn offensive, disrespectful, and hurt sensitivities.

I would advise everyone involved to tread this line very carefully.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

Tied up in some crucial financial matters; need to recover commissions and fees, and can relax only after some payments are in.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Tied up in some crucial financial matters; need to recover commissions and fees, and can relax only after some payments are in.
I pray things get sorted out soon.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Discussions within limits, are always welcome, but eventually they turn offensive, disrespectful, and hurt sensitivities.

I would advise everyone involved to tread this line very carefully.

I like religious discussions as long as it remains constructive and civil why not? I would like also to open a thread to discuss God's existence and see how far sophisticated are we in this topic @Tps77 @I.R.A @H!thchiker @Joe Shearer @vsdoc @jbgt90 @WebMaster ...@all

Last edited:

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I like religious discussions as long as it remains constructive and civil why not? I would like also to open a thread to discuss God's extinct and see how far sophisticated are we in this topic @Tps77 @I.R.A @H!thchiker @Joe Shearer @vsdoc @jbgt90 @WebMaster ...@all

Well emotional attachment plays a role for many while discussing religious matters. I think if discussion remains to learn based on facts and logical arguments is hard to achieve in this area. People are bound to feel hurt and offended at some stage.