Chill Republic | Page 9 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I like religious discussions as long as it remains constructive and civil why not? I would like also to open a thread to discuss God's extinct and see how far sophisticated are we in this topic @Tps77 @I.R.A @H!thchiker @Joe Shearer @vsdoc @jbgt90 @WebMaster ...@all
I think its too difficult to control a discussion like this..It hurts sentiments and everybody is emotional when it comes to faith...One might does not posses the knowledge and consider the comments blasphemous..Different interpretations and different minds...

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think its too difficult to control a discussion like this..It hurts sentiments and everybody is emotional when it comes to faith...One might does not posses the knowledge and consider the comments blasphemous..Different interpretations and different minds...

Well emotional attachment plays a role for many while discussing religious matters. I think if discussion remains to learn based on facts and logical arguments is hard to achieve in this area. People are bound to feel hurt and offended at some stage.

All I see here are well educated people. I have yet to encounter members with the described characteristics.;0

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
So gora Pakistani people ........ its raining here. The best part of winters ........ it makes everything so enjoyable, the discussions, the dry fruits that deep breath of fresh air.

I wonder how quickly the weather change affects the human mood ........ I feeling light and freshened.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
All I see here are well educated people. I have yet to encounter members with the described characteristics.;0

Oh God please no ........... We migrated here for a reason ........ -_^

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
So gora Pakistani people ........ its raining here. The best part of winters ........ it makes everything so enjoyable, the discussions, the dry fruits that deep breath of fresh air.

I wonder how quickly the weather change affects the human mood ........ I feeling light and freshened.
Which city ?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

heheheh Riyadh is like hell now. Well actually not bad about 17 C unlike Jeddah and Makkah ~:-(

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Which city ?

Islamabad ......... and most probably the whole Northern area ..... if its raining here, it must be snowing somewhere up

heheheh Riyadh is like hell now. Well actually not bad about 17 C unlike Jeddah and Makkah ~:-(

17 C is nice weather, but I don't like dry winters at all. When it rains / snows in the winters, everything looks beautiful and fresh.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
You are from Karachi originally?
Na, i am originally from here
1512979467533.png

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Hmmmm ........ is there any lake called Aranchuli or something on Talagang road from Chakwal?
Don't know about this hearing it first time, my ignorance..This is Namal lake in picture ...and i am originally from Mianwali ..Though brought up educated and live in Karachi

Last edited: