Istanbul

1513110717281.png

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Tolerance is peace and social wealth.

Istanbul was conquered 1453 in the name of Islam and as heritage of our Prophet Hz. Muhammed SAV

Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han : " If islam will flourish with my blood. Take my sword and cut me ".

1513114134516.png

Fener Greek Orthodox College, Εstablished in 1454. Is the oldest surviving and most prestigious Greek Orthodox school in Istanbul, Turkey - Photo by Erkan Pınarbaşı-

Attachments

• DQ2MIqKWsAAou5N - Kopie.jpg
    DQ2MIqKWsAAou5N - Kopie.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 51

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
<3> <3> .............. that is so so so <3>................. I just so much want to be in this image
With or without, the lady you mentioned in the models thread? (:-)

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
With or without, the lady you mentioned in the models thread? (:-)

Hmmmm difficult to tell .......... not because I want to have a lady on each side of me in this image, but you know Pakistani ladies tend to be so possessive, so I won't want a photographic evidence being reason of my death at the hands of my one and only Mrs. And that media woman is already married now ......... I slowly trying to forget about her and hope she can forget me too..... (:-)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hmmmm difficult to tell .......... not because I want to have a lady on each side of me in this image, but you know Pakistani ladies tend to be so possessive, so I won't want a photographic evidence being reason of my death at the hands of my one and only Mrs. And that media woman is already married now ......... I slowly trying to forget about her and hope she can forget me too..... (:-)
:xD:
Well since we are going down a hypothetical road, why would you want 2 Pakistani women in Istanbul? Come on man, be adventurous, think outside the box! ~^~

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
:xD:
Well since we are going down a hypothetical road, why would you want 2 Pakistani women in Istanbul? Come on man, be adventurous, think outside the box! ~^~

One being my real love and other being my imaginary love .......... <3> that is only if I could.

I am very loyal faithful partner ~$~ and a very realistic man when it comes to knowing my own capabilities ........... ~^~

Sheikh Rashid type people can afford "Market ka doodh" .........

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
One being my real love and other being my imaginary love .......... <3> that is only if I could.

I am very loyal faithful partner ~$~ and a very realistic man when it comes to knowing my own capabilities ........... ~^~

What happens in Istanbul, Stays in Istanbul §§• (unless @Atalay exposes you)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
For the benefit of others who might be unfamiliar with Sheikh Rashid, he is cigar smoking "colorful" poltician, who is claimed to have said: "Why buy a cow, when you can buy milk from the market." On being questioned about his single status.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
What happens in Istanbul, Stays in Istanbul §§• (unless @Atalay exposes you)

I am not falling for your trap ‘∞‘ œ∑¥ I am loyal faithful .... and I don't want to get strangled in my sleep. I know my Mrs ..... this adventure isn't worth it §§•