Chill Republic | Page 10 | World Defense

Chill Republic

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Don't know about this hearing it first time, my ignorance..This is Namal lake in picture ...and i am originally from Mianwali ..Though brought up and educated in Karachi

I got to identify Namal lake and Mianwali by googling the image you posted, I asked you about this lake Aranchali or something (I too don't know the exact name) because you are from Mianwali :p

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I got to identify Namal lake and Mianwali by googling the image you posted, I asked you about this lake Aranchali or something (I too don't know the exact name) because you are from Mianwali :p
I only know of two 1) Namal lake and then 2) Kurrum we used to call it other one..This one might be outside Mianwali i am not aware of it..Everybody know this lake and university because of IK now a days

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Brother, if silent Ziya is going mad something is going real wrong @T-123456

Quote: :$*:
"world lightest capacity to carry,55 kg on MALE in the world,its champion from back."

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Well emotional attachment plays a role for many while discussing religious matters. I think if discussion remains to learn based on facts and logical arguments is hard to achieve in this area. People are bound to feel hurt and offended at some stage.

If a Zoroastrian and a Muslim can discuss theology without killing each other, anyone can ...

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
If a Zoroastrian and a Muslim can discuss theology without killing each other, anyone can ...

Cheers, Doc

Its about understanding and respecting other's view doc, this only gets accomplished when you don't feel insecure and are ready to listen to the other. If a debate starts with outright insults thrown at each other .......... its hardly a debate but a useless fight. I have learnt quite a lot from you in these discussions.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Cheers, Doc
Its about understanding and respecting other's view doc, this only gets accomplished when you don't feel insecure and are ready to listen to the other. If a debate starts with outright insults thrown at each other .......... its hardly a debate but a useless fight. I have learnt quite a lot from you in these discussions.
The key word here is "Respect" - pls make sure no one is offended.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
My problem is serious.

This site is blocked for a major part of the day for me.

Cheers, Doc

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
That too maybe.

But I think it's probably blocked ....

Cheers, Doc
Pls check again, it should be ok now. Let me know if issue still exists.