Chill Republic | Page 12 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I am not falling for your trap ‘∞‘ œ∑¥ I am loyal faithful .... and I don't want to get strangled in my sleep. I know my Mrs ..... this adventure isn't worth it §§•

Women nowadays, are much more sophisticated, what makes you think you would get strangled? ºª

Not that I would want to give your opposition ideas, but a simple pill, could do just turn your sleep, into a long one, without leaving any obvious evidence behind. (:-)

Anyways, we are getting ahead of ourselves, topic at hand, was "walk down a snow filled road, on a moon lit night." Given the anonymity of the forum, you can drop your Mrs, and the married actress, and come up with something more adventurous. ‘∞‘

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Women nowadays, are much more sophisticated, what makes you think you would get strangled? ºª

Not that I would want to give your opposition ideas, but a simple pill, could do just turn your sleep, into a long one, without leaving any obvious evidence behind. (:-)

Not when she has openly told you in front of your kids that she would behead you .......... wicked species they would enjoy to apply the painful procedure.

Anyways, we are getting ahead of ourselves, topic at hand, was "walk down a snow filled road, on a moon lit night." Given the anonymity of the forum, you can drop your Mrs, and the married actress, and come up with something more adventurous. ‘∞‘

Imagination has no limits (:-) ..........and it doesn't cost a dime. I could want Margot Robbie to be my side and walk with me on the snow filled path .......... imagine her beautiful eyes, lips and this mesmerizing environment ....... cupid would be popping up from snow at each step we take looking at each other (more of me looking at her) <3>

But to tell you .... honestly I would be gripped by the moon and its magnificent sight

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Imagination has no limits (:-) ..........and it doesn't cost a dime. I could want Margot Robbie to be my side and walk with me on the snow filled path .......... imagine her beautiful eyes, lips and this mesmerizing environment ....... cupid would be popping up from snow at each step we take looking at each other (more of me looking at her) <3>

But to tell you .... honestly I would be gripped by the moon and its magnificent sight

:xD::xD::xD:Oh you are a sly one!

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
:xD::xD::xD:Oh you are a sly one!

Seriously it would be a competition between enchantresses .......... one being a human who you can capture in your eyes and the other being the surroundings with vast magnificence felt right deep in your soul. Sometimes I can't believe what Margot Robbie can make me say ~^~

What does your imagination dictate? ‘∞‘ dÒ¿Ób

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Seriously it would be a competition between enchantresses .......... one being a human who you can capture in your eyes and the other being the surroundings with vast magnificence felt right deep in your soul. Sometimes I can't believe what Margot Robbie can make me say ~^~

What does your imagination dictate? ‘∞‘ dÒ¿Ób

Well I'm a simple guy, who loves the solitude of the desert, and the warmth it offers. Nonetheless in a situation like this, half a liter of Cappuccino, made from the finest coffee beans in one hand, and on the other the finest specimen of the opposite gender, my intellect can seduce. <3>

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
What happens in Istanbul, Stays in Istanbu

1513170865194.png

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Oh :D

[B]Deep News-Multipolar[/B] hat retweetet
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/873937608384040960/yDaftHeg_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]سليمان باشا[/B]‏ @[B]slymanbbbb[/B] 24 Std.Vor 24 Stunden
Mehr
قريبآ جدا سيتم طرد السفير الاماراتي من #تركيا وإغلاق السفارة الاماراتية ومنع جميع الاماراتيين من دخول تركيا ، وسيتم اجراء مناورات بحرية ضخمه بين #ايران وتركيا في بحر خليج فارس بالقرب من سواحل رأس الخيمة #اردوغان_يودب_بن_زايد

Threats began ?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Oh :D

[B]Deep News-Multipolar[/B] hat retweetet
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/873937608384040960/yDaftHeg_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]سليمان باشا[/B]‏ @[B]slymanbbbb[/B] 24 Std.Vor 24 Stunden
Mehr
قريبآ جدا سيتم طرد السفير الاماراتي من #تركيا وإغلاق السفارة الاماراتية ومنع جميع الاماراتيين من دخول تركيا ، وسيتم اجراء مناورات بحرية ضخمه بين #ايران وتركيا في بحر خليج فارس بالقرب من سواحل رأس الخيمة #اردوغان_يودب_بن_زايد

Threats began ?

Dr Ali Al-Iraqi tweeted against Phakhri Basah crimes in Madianh ~1920, UAE FM retweeted that, Erdogan along with his MB folks got pissed. I don't think Erdogan can handle the situation in the Arabian Gulf.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Dr Ali Al-Iraqi tweeted against Phakhri Basah crimes in Madianh ~1920, UAE FM retweeted that, Erdogan along with his MB folks got pissed. I don't think Erdogan can handle the situation in the Arabian Gulf.

Thanks for translation. Very interesting. But I don't believe in it. All holy properties are under protection in Museum in Istanbul. Which crimes did he mentioned, crimes of Brits and collaborateurs ?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thanks for translation. Very interesting. But I don't believe in it. All holy properties are under protection in Museum in Istanbul. Which crimes did he mentioned, crimes of Brits and collaborateurs ?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...dary-turkish-officer-stirs-erdogan-u-a-e-spat

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...-feud-between-Turkey-UAE/7471513788299/?nll=1

The Tweet that triggered it:

English Translation:
Do you know that in 1916 Turkish Fakhri Pasha committed a crime against the people of the Prophet's City, stole their money and kidnapped them and their passengers on trains to Damascus and Damascus with a trip called "Travel Barlak".

The Turks also stole most of the manuscripts of the Mahmudiyah library in the city and sent it to Turkey. These are Erdogan's ancestors and their history with Arab Muslims