Chill Republic | Page 13 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...dary-turkish-officer-stirs-erdogan-u-a-e-spat

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...-feud-between-Turkey-UAE/7471513788299/?nll=1

The Tweet that triggered it:

English Translation:
Do you know that in 1916 Turkish Fakhri Pasha committed a crime against the people of the Prophet's City, stole their money and kidnapped them and their passengers on trains to Damascus and Damascus with a trip called "Travel Barlak".

The Turks also stole most of the manuscripts of the Mahmudiyah library in the city and sent it to Turkey. These are Erdogan's ancestors and their history with Arab Muslims
Given the circumstances i don't know what was the need of this tweet .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I could answer this, but my Turkish brothers will get upset, so I will remain silent.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Crimes of the late Ottomans against the people of Hijazi are well documented. The prophet belongings hosted in Turkey "Islamic" museums were stolen from Madinah then. Erdogan should stop speaking about brotherhood until he apologizes for his latest uncalled for comments and hand back whats ours.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

One of the biggest on-going scams on the sub-continent.

My uncle swam the (diminished) Hughly, from the Ramakrishna Mission foundation at Belur across to the original temple in Dak-shin-eswar. He survived. I shudder to think what might happen today. First, at 74, he probably wouldn't make it to a hundred yards out. Second, he wouldn't make it to a hundred yards because of the floating debris (many members being foreigners and not Indians, I will avoid the dhobi list. Third, if he made it, he would have turned an interesting pattern of alternate ochre and siena stripes, from drinking the horrible stuff that flows through.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
One of the biggest on-going scams on the sub-continent.

My uncle swam the (diminished) Hughly, from the Ramakrishna Mission foundation at Belur across to the original temple in Dak-shin-eswar. He survived. I shudder to think what might happen today. First, at 74, he probably wouldn't make it to a hundred yards out. Second, he wouldn't make it to a hundred yards because of the floating debris (many members being foreigners and not Indians, I will avoid the dhobi list. Third, if he made it, he would have turned an interesting pattern of alternate ochre and siena stripes, from drinking the horrible stuff that flows through.

The Ganges is just a river for me, but I feel sad, that despite its reverence to so many, the govt has failed to keep it within safe limits.

I wonder what Bhakts would say about it's current state, despite the BJP coalition being in power for 3+yrs.

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
The Ganges is just a river for me, but I feel sad, that despite its reverence to so many, the govt has failed to keep it within safe limits.

I wonder what Bhakts would say about it's current state, despite the BJP coalition being in power for 3+yrs.

For Bhakts the smell of Modi's fart = Kasturi.

laughing32.png

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

#193 says it all.

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
temjokes.png

If Modi is among that bunch of politicians, I will donate my full tank. Never mind if I have to walk thereafter.