Chill Republic

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
He is a bit busy with work, can't say.

Baray logo k baray chonchlay. :p

For the icon related art ........... how about using symbols of our pride for the defense forums? Like for Pakistan you can use JFT, for India you can use Tejas (depending on Indian view of Teja :p) etc etc

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Baray logo k baray chonchlay. :p

For the icon related art ........... how about using symbols of our pride for the defense forums? Like for Pakistan you can use JFT, for India you can use Tejas (depending on Indian view of Teja :p) etc etc
The icons are so small, that they wouldn't actually show up. We tried a tank with the Irani Def Fr. and you can see what that looks like.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I have been part of the team that assisted their internal audit for sometime. Frankly the whole organisation reflects at the priorities of the government, the killing of the merit, the safarish culture, the nepotism, the corruption, that habit of being lazy rears, exploitation, blackmailing, thuggery, incompetence and every evil of our society ........ I have seen all of this in that one organisation. Got threatened by a political party goon (for not backing down from my observations) ..... wo to ALLAH ka shuker bai wahi tha un dino Congo peace mission pay jany k liay. : [

It can be revived the only thing needed is will and no sympathy for lazy rears.
Audit Firm ? or internal employee ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol why not ?they are good at work...So you were technical assistant to them , i presume..

I was part of PWC team (I was their staff) and not employee of PIA ........ we were asked to assist their internal audit and general accounting sections.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I was part of PWC team (I was their staff) and not employee of PIA ........ we were asked to assist their internal audit and general accounting sections.
Now i got it right...Good to know that someone more belong to my field...I was also a part of there team in UAE .....

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Now i got it right...Good to know that someone more belong to my field...I was also a part of there team in UAE .....

You did your certification from Pakistan and got deputed there? Did you work with local firms?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
LOL ....Yes bad sa badnaM bura...Are you still with PWC ?

Naaa ......... I have been in industry for like 10 years out of my 15 years experience. Industry suits me more.