Chill Republic | Page 18 | World Defense

Chill Republic

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Umm.....but you are the good people reading these words.

Not once .......... have to read multiple times ......... and every time there are three to four words that I have to look into dictionary.

Kahan say latay ho sir g?????

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
OK, I got it - you prefer weed and other stuff.

Na ........ only tried once ........... and it totally puzzled my whole system ........ kept laughing for hours without any reason .......... and during all that laughter I kept reminding my brain and heart ....... you morons don't ever try this sh*t again.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Not once .......... have to read multiple times ......... and every time there are three to four words that I have to look into dictionary.

Chalo, meri to band baja di. Aur age kya karunga main? Bangla mein likhoon kya? Rasta to wohi rah gaya (:-\

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So if someday I tell you to chop a limb of @Khafee ....... you won't have problems attending a Barbecue party with me? `o--o`
Every houthi dreams of it, but Khafee is Khafee *-)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir if you don't mind .......... people use weed and other stuff to get high .......... it appears that you use words to get high. :-P~
OK, I got it - you prefer weed and other stuff.

Na ........ only tried once ........... and it totally puzzled my whole system ........ kept laughing for hours without any reason .......... and during all that laughter I kept reminding my brain and heart ....... you morons don't ever try this sh*t again.
Chalo, meri to band baja di. Aur age kya karunga main? Bangla mein likhoon kya? Rasta to wohi rah gaya (:-\
:xD::xD::xD:

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

And then, that other very helpful person, @jbgt90, had to put in his tuppence, saying that my English is very 'flowery', and, barring a few, nobody can understand it.

Thanks, people. I am beginning to get the message. But do keep in mind: when I use 'farrago of nonsense', which I have done from time to time, or when I use 'troglodytes', a word I use frequently, it doesn't make the headlines. Unlike a certain chikna debating opponent of mine from the 70s who does use these too.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

Asan angraiji sir ......... like .... yo .... hey ... brah ..... that's cool. etc etc .... you know.

App ki angraiji to Ameerikio ko b samaj nai ay gi ........ wo b app ko hairan ho kay dekhay gay.

Every houthi dreams of it, but Khafee is Khafee *-)

Houthis may have some unrealistic dreams ........... but we on the other hands have relevant expertise, Webby will make you unconscious and Joe sb will help us with some secrets of Aghori babaz ........ rest it will be a hell of a barbecue party ‘∞‘

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is grossly unfair. When there are LMGs available as emoticons, why not Chobham armour?
It's not an LMG but a sniper rifle, hence your request for Chobham Armour is denied. Have a nice day! (:-)

Houthis may have some unrealistic dreams ........... but we on the other hands have relevant expertise, Webby will make you unconscious and Joe sb will help us with some secrets of Aghori babaz ........ rest it will be a hell of a barbecue party ‘∞‘

I can see the headlines, "IRA bit off more than they could chew and were gifted LR-PGM's in return". :)D-8D-

na31-airstrikes.JPG

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I can see the headlines, IRA bit off more than they could chew and were gifted LR-PGM's in return. :)D-8D-

That's not fair .......... we demand level field play. You cannot spare a limb for our exotic tastes and recipes? I thought very generous person of you ......... :(