Chill Republic | Page 46 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Father ki sari education Peshawar main huwi so u can understand from start mery ghar kaisy khany pakty hn gy.Also myself grew up in Yemen so never developed taste for extra oily and spicy Pakistani dishes .Chappli kebab with double nalli khaa ky dekhoo cheez hi alag hai bhai
With the excpetion on Chapli Kabab, I find their dishes too bland, and high in fat.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
They still serve the best kabuli pulao and boti in Karachi (AL Asif ky andar wala restaurant) rest are just hype but they hike up the prices so quickly and so much.roosh another best but try only in winter (shaami kabhi samjh nahi aayaa) .
Tabiyat Allah ka shukur bhai bilkul sahi hai aab
You should try Al Asif if you ever visit karachi for some Afghani food

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
They still serve the best kabuli pulao and boti in Karachi (AL Asif ky andar wala restaurant) rest are just hype but they hike up the prices so quickly and so much.roosh another best but try only in winter (shaami kabhi samjh nahi aayaa) .
Tabiyat Allah ka shukur bhai bilkul sahi hai aab
Yes,

Al Harmain Restaurant is the name.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Aray nahi bhai not anymore as karachi walo ka aab standard oper ho giyaa hai about drugs too.yeh gareeb tu sirf charas,heroine supply aab tu standard ky nashy ki market like crystal meth.ice and weed which centers are in defence and other posh areas :)
Yes visiting Karachi's drug distribution hub sounds like a plan <)0(>

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Hahahahaha bro Khafee you made me lol on this depressing and sad day.

Reminds me of my first and only visit to Pakistan. I was in Islamabad and called up my buddy who was in Afghanistan training forces with the Canadians and asked him to come over and let’s spend two days in Lahore. He is from Lahore so he agreed. Next day I got a call saying that he in Pindi and asked me to let him talk to the driver for directions.
Next thing I know we ended up in this really run down rough looking area. We found him outside some restaurant standing with a backpack.
I am likeWTH bro do you have a death wish? He was like no I hitched the ride in some military plane coming to pindi and stayed last night at some safe house .

I am like why the heck you didn’t call me or stayed on some military base. Don’t know why he did that.
The area looked like a drug den a

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hahahahaha bro Khafee you made me lol on this depressing and sad day.

Reminds me of my first and only visit to Pakistan. I was in Islamabad and called up my buddy who was in Afghanistan training forces with the Canadians and asked him to come over and let’s spend two days in Lahore. He is from Lahore so he agreed. Next day I got a call saying that he in Pindi and asked me to let him talk to the driver for directions.
Next thing I know we ended up in this really run down rough looking area. We found him outside some restaurant standing with a backpack.
I am likeWTH bro do you have a death wish? He was like no I hitched the ride in some military plane coming to pindi and stayed last night at some safe house .

I am like why the heck you didn’t call me or stayed on some military base. Don’t know why he did that.
The area looked like a drug den a
Do try Al Asif's charsi tikka, if you ever go to khi. |0|