China has captured key locations inside Ladakh confirmed by satellite images | Page 4 | World Defense

China has captured key locations inside Ladakh confirmed by satellite images

Salar Sikander

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Beautifully executed By China,

If you look India can not afford to open another LOC type situation in Ladakh, that means opening two borders simultaneously, something that wanted to happen with Pakistan, hence so much investment in Afghanistan, and all their consulates near our border, now Naturally as US winds up and our strategic depth reinstates and with new front OF ladakh India is essentially sandwiched

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
If India is smart they will let Chinese keep the territory claim some BS excuse declare themselves as winner and move on.

The problem is that when cat dreams of fat then it’s hard to differentiate what is the dream and what’s the reality. Modi has pumped up nationalism and Hinduism to the level where donkey thinks he is the stallion . After all the claims of Hindu power and Hindu invincibility how can he back out quietly knowing now the media has inflamed the hungry jobless masses ?
so one way is that he starts a false flag operation against Pakistan and take the attention away from Chinese border. Let China decide where they want to stop and settle.
my worry is that the Indian forces will use this incident to blow up their concerns and get more money for weapons.
by the way it is ok to show off and fly Mitage2000 but remember they ran away against FJ17 so really not a good move.

Already talk of no money:

New policy to constraint defence planning

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
If India is smart they will let Chinese keep the territory claim some BS excuse declare themselves as winner and move on.

The problem is that when cat dreams of fat then it’s hard to differentiate what is the dream and what’s the reality. Modi has pumped up nationalism and Hinduism to the level where donkey thinks he is the stallion . After all the claims of Hindu power and Hindu invincibility how can he back out quietly knowing now the media has inflamed the hungry jobless masses ?
so one way is that he starts a false flag operation against Pakistan and take the attention away from Chinese border. Let China decide where they want to stop and settle.
my worry is that the Indian forces will use this incident to blow up their concerns and get more money for weapons.
by the way it is ok to show off and fly Mitage2000 but remember they ran away against FJ17 so really not a good move.

Already talk of no money:

New policy to constraint defence planning
Playing the devil's advisor here; letting China take even a centimeter should be the last thing India should do. Chinese see that as weakness and come for more flesh until India grows some backbone and fights back.

And no way India starts anything on its western border while the dragon's paws are scratching the eastern one. My opinion is that's one of the reasons China is nibbling on the border. To remind the elephant their eastern friend isn't alone. India is forced to 'rebalance' its forces and prepare for its worst nightmare - opening up of 2 fronts.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Modi govt and their media choose the easy way i.e.ignore Chinese action so jaan bachi rahy traditional banya chalakii apny sy taqatwar ky paer pakkar lu.Anyway that game is far from over
those 1.3 billion idiots....sorry indians will believe for them anything coming out of godi media is gospel truth

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee any new images release of that particular area and how i can calculate the distances from different angles as map look very interesting after China new capture territory.Pravin sawhney mentioned many times in his book unlike us who used to play chess and think in linear lines, they love Wei Chi totally different game with multi dimensional thinking

_112558485_4384068e-8951-4e3d-b5f7-94b3ab169b4b.jpg

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee any new images release of that particular area and how i can calculate the distances from different angles as map look very interesting after China new capture territory.Pravin sawhney mentioned many times in his book unlike us who used to play chess and think in linear lines, they love Wei Chi totally different game with multi dimensional thinking

View attachment 13322
Isnt ladakh Pakistani territory also? Dont mean to discredit the chinese at this point but if they play that "ancient map" game with us then we should pull put the map of Gandahara and lay claim to Xinjiang which was our land.

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
india's Two front war strategy
View attachment 13258
I really think that actual situation on LAC is not that tense what people are talking. keeping in view the current situation no country is interested in a war. be it limited or full scale. Secondly lot of patriots in our country are chest thumping that China is helping us etc. But in reality if we call Trump a business man than chinese are no different. Chinese will only do some thing when they will realize that they will get considerable gains. (I have been a quite reader here only today got registered and this is my first post)

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome to forum hope u read the previous posts too.Chinese way of playing game is different than most .Case to consider Doklam 2017 where indian claims victory that we push Chinese back but they did not understand with this,Chinese able to placed over 200,000 soldiers permanently in that region which was not possible by all previous agreements.In other words they provoked to get desired result.Now with whole year presence, those soldiers able to move swiftly in this Pangong Tso lake issue before RAW or any other endian intelligence can get any hint.All the part of their longer game let see.So far they make bunkers and other permanent infrastructure in indian claimed areas rest u can judge who get what in this crisis.Imagine the horror of endian infantry hearing sound of Chinese attack choppers ;)
EZRxFzaXkAMnnST.jpg

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
No doubt, Indian military has been humiliated beyond boundaries of insult, and we all care less, but to all the passionate Pakistani posters, i have couple of simple questions on context... i.e. :

1- Where are Indian nukes!? about which some self declared gurus, who are known to be aligned with Iran, use to scare us Pakistanis on social media!

2- PAF airmarshal said on state TV (6, September 1999) something like ''By not going beyond shooting one Indian jet, and not targeting Indian ammo. depot, Pakistan displayed they are a responsible state''.... going by that statement, how shall China react, if Indian air-force try to bomb Chinese schools?

Feel free to address the two questions; and please stay relevant.

BR