Coronavirus News & Updates | Page 29 | World Defense

Coronavirus News & Updates

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Yea we are being laughed at by Canadians and Europeans because we want to say a man is man and shouldn't be in the women's restroom. F#ck them. We are tired of gay people dancing in the streets naked, it's un natural, we don't want our kids exposed to it, I know you think it's horrible that we think this way. We just want to say what needs to be said, we are not fanning flames, we are just telling the truth, oh my god, we can't have that.

I agree with you our culture is going in wrong way with transgender and stuff now. I don't think Trump is the guy to reverse it though, we need a more conservative leader for that. I don't think we could ever get one considering they won't allow a president to change these laws.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Maybe we need to create a separate thread for this. Deviated from Carona discussion.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
There are white and black people and other non Whites rioting among the rioters. It shouldn't be about race. Some old people even looted some stuff. However, seems like protests are expanding in some cities but in majority of country it feels relatively normal.

That being said more violence is being reported and I don't like where this is heading. I don't feel that Trump is helping either.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Well for Coronavirus I can say no one is following anything anymore, traffic is full and people are back to socializing. Some things are still closed like gyms and barbershops/salons and so on. And food chains/restaurants don't do dining indoors and close earlier than usual. But otherwise it's relatively back to normal as far as people wise.

Economy wise it hasn't recovered yet.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
For the protests I think police culture needs to be addressed in some counties. And they need better means of detaining people. We also need to understand lots of police are good people who have families like we do and no one wants to see them attacked in protests. No one wants protesters hurt either. Our leaders need to step up and introduce some measures to calm people down.

With cops sometimes you have guys on power trips but other times they are very down to earth people.

One thing for certain though, Trump should change his tone because he's misunderstanding the situation. He is trying to appear as pro cop but he's not doing it the right way.

Like all things in life, real solutions are achieved with compromise by both sides. It's not too hard to back down on our egos but for some people humans insist on it if they feel they have upperhand. If everyone beleieved in God and believed he had upperhand over them they'd worry about not seeking compromise. Assuming it's for a good cause.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
the video doesn't play for me, we generally think of white guys in black as anarchists

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
You have to watch out for these guys dressed in all black, they are usually like the mayday rioters

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
the video doesn't play for me, we generally think of white guys in black as anarchists
Apparently identified as a cop from St Paul PD!!!

Look at the comments. On this tweet.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan