Coronavirus News & Updates | Page 28 | World Defense

Coronavirus News & Updates

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
So looking at the rioters I am wondering why the heck there are so many white people ?? I m honestly confused ......

I think it’s enough.... they have made their point... it’s timefor the police to show some muscles ..
now these protests are serving Trump’s purpose which is see America is not great bcs of these people...

Here in Toronto there are big protests bcs some black female fell of the balcony. She had mental health issues

By the way this protest in down town about the lady who fell from the balcony, my friend was there responding to the call. It was a family dispute. Now the same family that caused an accident plans to sue the police and then will settle for millions just to make this go away...

Now thousands are protesting....the difference is Trudeau said his condolences and sympathies with the protestors ....

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
white rioters we refer to as white trash, there are more names we give rioters and looters. I haven't been watching the news, I don't want to see this stuff.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
you never hear about white people being killed by police, it's not news

How many of them were handcuffed and then sat upon?

Police fed Dillon Ruuf BK while taking him to the station after he massacred black church goers.

IMG-20200529-WA0030.jpg

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Having said that. There is no place of araon and looting. It nullifies the impact of peaceful protest.
Here in Seattle, multiple police cruisers were set on fire. 2 AR15s have been stolen. 1 has been recovered.
Curfew has been set in downtown Seattle 5pm onwards.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
How many of them were handcuffed and then sat upon?

Police fed Dillon Ruuf BK while taking him to the station after he massacred black church goers.

View attachment 13340
I have no idea, the stat I gave was for unarmed people shot by police, I doubt there is any of those stats, but I am quite sure it happens. Again it will not get headlines. Bad cops are out there, most likely worse in minority areas, no doubt, but I have had friends that got the shit kicked out them by these bad cops, and they charged them for assaulting the police, when all that happened was they kicked the shit out of them

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Update from Seattle: Mayor has mentioned that there are news of outside state agitators have come in and started a lot of this.

Protesters were peaceful uptil 4pm here and suddenly turned violent. Police has been very restrained.

Here a screenshot from one of my local neighborhood FB oages.

IMG-20200530-WA0033.jpg

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Minnesota same problem../ white rightwing groups are showing up and causing havoc at night and giving bad name to the protestors ....

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Update from Seattle: Mayor has mentioned that there are news of outside state agitators have come in and started a lot of this.

Protesters were peaceful uptil 4pm here and suddenly turned violent. Police has been very restrained.

Here a screenshot from one of my local neighborhood FB oages.

View attachment 13341
you got pictures of these clowns, love to see them

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
lets see these clowns
I was watching on CNN and the lady interviewed was some elected representative and she was saying that ...... there is something fishy though..... too many white people protesting everywhere with their masks on... just watch any video .:..have they found their long lost love for blacks?

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I was watching on CNN and the lady interviewed was some elected representative and she was saying that ...... there is something fishy though..... too many white people protesting everywhere with their masks on... just watch any video .:..have they found their long lost love for blacks?
That has been the case in liberal states for a long time. I live in a majority minority city, I would say it's like 60 to 40 on my street, we go out when the sun goes down and let the kids ride their bikes, big thing today was Jesse bought a ski boat, but it's funny there has never been any mention of what is going on up north