Coronavirus News & Updates | Page 26 | World Defense

Coronavirus News & Updates

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
No Trump is not responsible for it but he sure like hell knows how to fan hatred and use every misery Americans are facing now a days to his political advantage.
He is a disgusting turd who to me is directly responsible for the death of 102000 Americans so far.
remember it’s a flu and will disappear with the weather ??? Or inject bleach ... what a moron...
come on man, directly responsible for 102,000 American death, I guess you are saying that his is "The Coronavirus"

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
He is involved from the start, first thing democrats go on TV and blame Trump, how could he not be involved, they involved him

No one blamed him for anything, the police department in that city was getting the blame. He made a bad tweet that has gotten people's attention now.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
come on man, directly responsible for 102,000 American death, I guess you are saying that his is "The Coronavirus"

he has a lot of blood on his hand and he must answer for his absolute and mind boggling mismanagement of the crisis....

did you know that the Koreans and Americans started their first cases at the same time? Did you know Chinese travel to Korea a lot more and still this moron was lying everything is under control and a dozen cases ..... he is just a liar and I absolutely despise liars

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
he has a lot of blood on his hand and he must answer for his absolute and mind boggling mismanagement of the crisis....

did you know that the Koreans and Americans started their first cases at the same time? Did you know Chinese travel to Korea a lot more and still this moron was lying everything is under control and a dozen cases ..... he is just a liar and I absolutely despise liars
They believe the first case they had in Florida was in November, I can't remember the state but they have confirmed case in December in the US. This stuff circulating around the US for a long time before anyone even knew anything about.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
No one blamed him for anything, the police department in that city was getting the blame. He made a bad tweet that has gotten people's attention now.
I don't know when he made the tweet, I wasn't watching CNN but I can imagine they had a whole line up to accuse Trump, its what they always do,

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
It was already here though long before that, and are you going to viscously accuse the European leaders, Or is that just left for Trump?

"Our analyses reveal an extended period of missed opportunity when intensive testing and contact tracing could have prevented SARS-CoV-2 from becoming established in the US and Europe," they wrote in a report, not yet peer-reviewed and published on the preprint server bioRxiv.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
There is really no telling how long this was swirling around the US (especially NYC)

United States: 80 million visitors
It has been on the top of the most travelled countries list for years. The U.S. is as diverse as it is huge: with expansive national parks and vibrant cities visited by foreign tourists, local visitors and business travelers alike.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Good so how can you say for sure China was responsible for the virus and hid anything.... it was found in Italy as early as November. This virus was a natural calamity and it was mishandled and disastrously mismanaged by a lying , clueless idiot who thinks he knows everything.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Good so how can you say for sure China was responsible for the virus and hid anything.... it was found in Italy as early as November. This virus was a natural calamity and it was mishandled and disastrously mismanaged by a lying , clueless idiot who thinks he knows everything.
You must be talking about Xi

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
1AD1D20D-8253-4D2D-8DCE-B0B5D76AF4DA.jpeg

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I grew up in Canada and America . To me both are my countries ... I have never felt any difference and while I was a student in Cleveland I met and made some amazing friends who I visit to this day.

Americans have always been great to me and I have very fond memories of 10!years I spent there.
despite 911 and the Gulf war I never felt for a second that people I knew or cared even once treated me any different.
worked in a small town called Norwalk , Ohio and had amazing ordinary people to treat.

But American changed the day Trump was elected . He does not have the character, empathy and nature to be caring and a good leader. Before becoming president he never even held any public office. He skipped army duty and has been a scammer as a business man his whole life. He lies a lot and is a racist.

when I go to American now I fee different ... Ifeel for the country and the common folks who were so good to me and are now being ruled by the worst.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
You are not getting it, Trump should not get involved in the first place if he is going to make unhelpful comments. He is a spectator in the whole thing but has riled people up with his latest tweet thus Twitter flagged it. And officials in Minneapolis tweeted back at him.

Situation there is under control by the officials and they are responding to it in a smart manner. Which is what gets these situations under control.
just remember my friend, there would have never been a situation had the mayor done his job in first place and fired the bad cop, maybe say, after fifth investigation into his conduct

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
It was already here though long before that, and are you going to viscously accuse the European leaders, Or is that just left for Trump?

"Our analyses reveal an extended period of missed opportunity when intensive testing and contact tracing could have prevented SARS-CoV-2 from becoming established in the US and Europe," they wrote in a report, not yet peer-reviewed and published on the preprint server bioRxiv.

In my opinion, yes, some nations like Italy , Spain and UK had a bad response to the virus like we did in the US.
just remember my friend, there would have never been a situation had the mayor done his job in first place and fired the bad cop, maybe say, after fifth investigation into his conduct

I know that, I do not blame Trump for the situation. However he is adding fuel to the fire and it is even worse being that he is the president. He should have have condolences and said nothing more if he doesn't want to take a side in the whole thing.