Coronavirus News & Updates | Page 9 | World Defense

Coronavirus News & Updates

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Isnt Taaftaan a type of bread??
Are you a Real “Saudi Saudi” or an expat or Mixed?

Didn’t knew Taftaans are known in KSA..

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
California, New York, Illinois, Connecticut, and New Jersey under shelter in place. Everyone else told to stay home for 2 weeks

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
New York waited to late, NYC should have been shut down a week ago or more

They are financial center of the US and lots of people travel there, I thought they did well and were one of the first states to take strict measures.
Looks like California is recommending to it's doctors to only test if the patient needs to be hospitalized. If they are just showing symptoms to send them home to self quarantine. It seems they don't need to verify the cases, there is nobody to follow their trail to see who they were in contact with.

Yeah most states are running on a limited supply of test kits.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
The mayor wanted to go to shelter in place for NYC but the Governor wouldn't go along with it till it was too late

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The mayor wanted to go to shelter in place for NYC but the Governor wouldn't go along with it till it was too late

Economic repercussions would be huge if they shut down. Although they pretty much have been implementing shelter in place already for awhile. Reason why New York has most cases is because they are testing the most. It's likely every state has somewhat similar numbers once testing increases.

Already debunked as fake news.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
They have a large population of immigrants, and a lot of people visiting from all over the world, although I am sure there are a lot of people out there infected, I would expect NYC to be the epicenter for the United States

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Are you a Real “Saudi Saudi” or an expat or Mixed?

Didn’t knew Taftaans are known in KSA..

I served. No one can serve unless his great grandparents are Saudis lol. I like to try different cuisine.‘∞‘

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I can not believe this guy!

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

On humanitarian grounds, Ok
BUT, Who the hell is IK to do the “I am sorry” job for Iran ?

Why doesn’t Iran supreme leader do that himself ?
When you want humanitarian help, You as a leader should let loose of the fragile ego (Iran) and ask POTUS yourself instead of relaxing on couch, Asking Imran Khan to do your work...

And yes, First Iran injected it’s infected people back to Pakistan, And now we are suffering massively...

Iran has given us nothing but pain and misery and treason.

I really sympathize for the Civilian population of Iran, Hit by an epidemic as well as non functional leadership

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I served. No one can serve unless his great grandparents are Saudis lol. I like to try different cuisine.‘∞‘
You served Taftans ? Or in the KSA services ?

Genuinely confused here|0||0|

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

On humanitarian grounds, Ok
BUT, Who the hell is IK to do the “I am sorry” job for Iran ?

Why doesn’t Iran supreme leader do that himself ?
When you want humanitarian help, You as a leader should let loose of the fragile ego (Iran) and ask POTUS yourself instead of relaxing on couch, Asking Imran Khan to do your work...

And yes, First Iran injected it’s infected people back to Pakistan, And now we are suffering massively...

Iran has given us nothing but pain and misery and treason.

I really sympathize for the Civilian population of Iran, Hit by an epidemic as well as non functional leadership

I don't think removing sanctions will help too much... Seeing as the stupid behaviours they do in shia south iraq and iran cause virus to spread and more importantly the shirk beliefs. Look at that crowd, so close to each other, ruining their akirah with the deviant beliefs and ruining their dunya by settings up good conditions for the virus spreading.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
They get help from Russia/China and pretty sure US aid indirectly through Europe.

The whole we're being targeted thing by the Supreme Leader is sign of narcissism and wanting to feel important/superior to others in the region.

The supreme leader keeps trying to shape image into people's heads that iranians are a superior people and superior Muslims towards the domestic audience of the ME. This is part of their foreign policy ploy to try taking over other Arab nations.