Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 13 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee other forum guy @hodor said Horus mirages from eygpt are not coming. I think he works for PAF
You might have noticed, I haven't been really paying much attention to them. Anyways, why the frequent EAF C130 visits?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
You might have noticed, I haven't been really paying much attention to them. Anyways, why the frequent EAF C130 visits?
They may need mirages in Libya?? May looking to buy LGM? from air weapon complex beacuse they got a good match against turkey in libya

Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
It shows one more thing PAF not looking for more mirages but looking to replace them means more F16s EDA or new along J15 coming soon

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
There are some nice flyable mirages, with a lot of life left with Switzerland. They also have tooling for manufacturing.

If Pakistan plays its cards right in the coming Iran campaign (yes its coming), Pakistan can easily bridge the gulf with the Gulf states (pun intended).

A ship to South America also could easily get you a giant scoop of mirages for spares.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
There are some nice flyable mirages, with a lot of life left with Switzerland. They also have tooling for manufacturing.

If Pakistan plays its cards right in the coming Iran campaign (yes its coming), Pakistan can easily bridge the gulf with the Gulf states (pun intended).

A ship to South America also could easily get you a giant scoop of mirages for spares.
Iran Campaign????
With the elections and corona i donot think its feasible.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman

i wrote a huge thesis on the subject 5 years ago
which involved pakistan being major part of coalition to take down iran
take areas upto 25% of iran and a share in oil
a handsome reimbursement from gcc fta from america 5th generation aircraft
and i explained how it is cery much possible

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh

Excellent! Please share thesis on this forum and on PDF. I wrote the same on PDF and was attacked personally and otherwise. I suggested to let the Americans and allies do the dirty work and then help them "stabilize" Iran by balkanizing it. The Israelis and Americans are going to do this sooner or later. My speculation is within the next 5 years. Maybe as early as within 2 years.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan

Iran's oil and gas reserves are on its western border.

Iran_Oil_and_Gas_Fields.png

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Love to read it esp if u update with current scenario i.e. Current Iran problem there of planning to divide its Baluchistan province into 2 b)China stance as china not prefer any such against Iran consider it as its future fuel supplier which can meet China huge demands and in that case Pakistan hands are already tied c)What the advantage of getting such vast barren land which can open Pandora box for us geopolitical,strategic and double civil unrest inside in future?? Oil point already mentioned by @Counter-Errorist

Last edited:

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Love to read it esp if u update with current scenario i.e. Current Iran problem there of planning to divide its Baluchistan province into 2 b)China stance as china not prefer any such against Iran consider it as its future fuel supplier which can meet China huge demands and in that case Pakistan hands are already tied c)What the advantage of getting such vast barren land which can open Pandora box for us geopolitical,strategic and double civil unrest inside in future?? Oil point already mentioned by @Counter-Errorist
Totally agree with your viewpoint. Plus look at Syria, Libya and Iraq where USA or other nations have toppled governments, these countries are in total disarray and chaos. Do we want another Afghanistan on our border? Can we afford some millions of Shia's who would migrate into Pakistan due to war.....I am not in favor of Iran but do not want another war torn country as our neighbor...

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
War is going to happen in Iran. One can either put their head in the sand (which is what Pakistan mostly likes to do), or they can get something out of it.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
War is going to happen in Iran. One can either put their head in the sand (which is what Pakistan mostly likes to do), or they can get something out of it.
With Iran poking its nose in other countries yes war is bound to happen but not in the near future.