Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 14 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
the whole point i made back then was.based on history because british empire back in 19-20th centuries had 25% of iran under its claws they gave it back to shah cos they say anglo persian oil company as bigger reward then baloch lands.
anyway i will write again updated with new realities
this one deal will put pakistan on a whole new level of powers who actually mean something

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
We are talking hypothetically but in real do u think PA got guts to go for such glory ? :) Here i have to agree with Mastan Khan he always said South Asian have defeated mindset just look at Pakistan having such strategic imp location,atomic power,big army but u ever saw us playing on front foot in last 50 years ?:) only last nation who got that guts was Britishers who create such an vast empire from an small island what was their real strength ???Look at different places in world if u travel ,u will find many graves of British soldiers in Africa,Asia ,Middle east many places and here we always find an excuse
War is going to happen in Iran. One can either put their head in the sand (which is what Pakistan mostly likes to do), or they can get something out of it.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Iran's oil and gas reserves are on its western border.

Iran_Oil_and_Gas_Fields.png
we just need until bander abbas.
we will control hormuz
oil gas is secondary
those areas r sunni majority fedup of irani mullahs for decades

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
even if iran got nukes
wht make u think they can also use it provided that we r a huge nuclear power
the people in power need some balls and some power
Nuke powers tend to not try to take over another country, they may exchange some shots now again, but a complete take over could push the side that is being taken over to use their nukes as a last resort. Now in this case of trying to occupy Iran, or take part of it, if it wasn't a complete take over you would be in a fight that would never end.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Nuke powers tend to not try to take over another country, they may exchange some shots now again, but a complete take over could push the side that is being taken over to use their nukes as a last resort. Now in this case of trying to occupy Iran, or take part of it, if it wasn't a complete take over you would be in a fight that would never end.
u r right
cos u didn’t read whe whole theses
i will try to give it a day maybe today or tomorrow
then u will exactly know inshallah
anyway having nukes and using nukes r 2 very different things

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
u r right
cos u didn’t read whe whole theses
i will try to give it a day maybe today or tomorrow
then u will exactly know inshallah
anyway having nukes and using nukes r 2 very different things
We don't trust those Iranians with nukes, can't wait to see it

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
If they did something like that, they would need to act before Iran gets a nuke

I agree, Pakistan need to act before Iran make nukes.
Other wise first causality of Iranian nukes would be Pakistan.
Iran's military doctrine is not envisaged to fight conventional war... similarly they can't sustain any armed conflict with Pakistan.
Unfortunately, state of Pakistan is full of Iranian puppies working over time to serve the holy mullas.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree, Pakistan need to act before Iran make nukes.
Other wise first causality of Iranian nukes would be Pakistan.
Iran's military doctrine is not envisaged to fight conventional war... similarly they can't sustain any armed conflict with Pakistan.
Unfortunately, state of Pakistan is full of Iranian puppies working over time to serve the holy mullas.
True, but nuking Pakistan is not that easy at all, what in reverse they get flowers no thay get nukes too in multiple time.
Trust me iran can have any things but thay dont have that guts and balls to come openly in such conflict in which thay are also on receiving end too.
Thay only good the have agent in our lines and do limited terrorist activities in Balochistan and other area of Pakistan with help of Indian and afghanis.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
True, but nuking Pakistan is not that easy at all, what in reverse they get flowers no thay get nukes too in multiple time.
Trust me iran can have any things but thay dont have that guts and balls to come openly in such conflict in which thay are also on receiving end too.
Thay only good the have agent in our lines and do limited terrorist activities in Balochistan and other area of Pakistan with help of Indian and afghanis.

Iranian mullas don't care for their own people, neither are they working for any of their own national interests.
They are following evil ways... their clear objective is mischief and destruction of peace, in regions around it.
It's clear to me that irrespective of the consequences, they will go for it, because sabotage at enlarge is their known objective and having Iran nuked in return is part and parcel of their objectives.
Besides... it's stupid for Pakistan to wait until threat is established and is just press of a button away.
If Iran regime is seen as a threat, they must be dealt with as an official policy, which can't be any less than military intervention to neutralize IRGC and their puppies.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
We are talking hypothetically but in real do u think PA got guts to go for such glory ? :) Here i have to agree with Mastan Khan he always said South Asian have defeated mindset just look at Pakistan having such strategic imp location,atomic power,big army but u ever saw us playing on front foot in last 50 years ?:) only last nation who got that guts was Britishers who create such an vast empire from an small island what was their real strength ???Look at different places in world if u travel ,u will find many graves of British soldiers in Africa,Asia ,Middle east many places and here we always find an excuse

Hi,

Yemen was our East India company moment---. We did not need to take over any land and govt---but an independent force created farther away from the borders keeps the enemies the farthest---.

That is why---when I hear the PAF talking about being a defensive force---I can't but say that there is treason behind that statement---.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Hi,

Yemen was our East India company moment---. We did not need to take over any land and govt---but an independent force created farther away from the borders keeps the enemies the farthest---.

That is why---when I hear the PAF talking about being a defensive force---I can't but say that there is treason behind that statement---.
malik akhya nokar nu
nokar akhya kute nu
kuta akhya poochal nu
they r vision less