Hagia Sophia converted back to Mosque ?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Empty rhetoric! You are sadly mistaken. Pls Look up:

1. His connections with George Soros,
  2. The Economic and Mil ties with Israel. The closest of any Muslim country.
  3. The mass transit point for ISIS/Daesh fighters from west into Syria + Iraq.
  4. The biggest buyer of ISIS/Daesh oil.
UAE rings some bells for #2

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
  1. His connections with George Soros, - Conspiracy
  2. The Economic and Mil ties with Israel. The closest of any Muslim country. - Existed long before Erdogan. Can't blame it on him without risking having history against you
  3. The mass transit point for ISIS/Daesh fighters from west into Syria + Iraq. - Massive transit of fighters (without label, could be for any group, including Arab sponsored groups like HTS, Ahrar al Sham, Suqoor al Sham). FYI Ahrar is full of Arabs - wonder how they showed up and why Arab countries funded them for so long. And why the West funded them. Turkey, the West, and Arab GCC countries all initially opposed Assad, and for years funded, armed, helped send human resources to these groups. Now, suddenly, somehow, its all Turkey's fault? The narrative makes no sense.
  4. The biggest buyer of ISIS/Daesh oil. I don't think Oil has a political affiliation and to claim this would mean someone went and did a survey of black market oil, and somehow identified all the oil fields that belong to "Daesh" and all the ones controlled by the Kurds, and Iranian militias, and Assad, and then figured out where all the oil is going. By this account Assad is perhaps the largest buyer of "Daesh oil" whatever that means. Daesh is dead in Syria, so we are all doing a micro-autopsy of a long dead patient.
Wrong all accounts. Try taking of your biased specs and then revisit all 4 points. ESPECIALLY pt3. Even after nearly two decades, this has to be the flimsiest of arguments.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
As how much i love Turkey,Tayyap erdogon is worst thing happened to them in last 40 years. Egoistic,man without real vision ,no charm or ability to handle his enemies,paranoid guy who always jump behind the name of Islam to cover his all wrong actions.More like an Pakistani ruler with no intention to quit the job until death
Wrong all accounts. Try taking of your biased specs and then revisit all 4 points. ESPECIALLY pt3. Even after nearly two decades, this has to be the flimsiest of arguments.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Zero evidence.
Well the Israelis are surely trying hard to associate with UAE so I dont know what's going on there.

Also there is agreements on the virus currently which came to light only when their president commented on it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Well the Israelis are surely trying hard to associate with UAE so I dont know what's going on there.
You will eventually figure it out.

Also there is agreements on the virus currently which came to light only when their president commented on it.
The agreement on the virus R&D is not only with them, but other countries including China as well.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I personally believe this should not have been done as it is a revered place for Christians and was functioning fine as a museum, attracting lots of tourists to Turkey. I don't see religious obligation for this at the moment. So it seems Turkey wants to assert its sovereignty and the Greek-Turkish feud got to them.

For matters like this I don't allow politics to influence them, I would need religious justification and religious intent to make such a decision. If politics is in play then that is not good. For any nation or peoples. Since around the world we have cultural tensions for lots of reasons that can be avoided or minimized.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Throughout history not a single Muslim leader or an Islamic figure had converted a church, a synagogue or any other places of worship for that matter into a mosque nor closed any down for any reason whatsoever. Not during the prophet time, not the time of the Rashidun Caliphate, not of the Umayyad Caliphate and certainly not during the time of the Abbasid dynasty. Umar Ibn Al-Khatab may Allah be pleased with him when conquered Jerusalem entered The Church of the Holy Sepulcher greeted the head of the church and assured them protection. This was firlsty done by the ottomans during Muhammad Al-fateh who turned the Church we are talking about here to a mosque and then later back to a church and then to a museum and now to mosque again. What is it even more interesting is the hypocritical Erdgon's message that he wrote in Arabic where he stated that converting Hagia Sophia into a mosuqe is the first step towards Al-Aqasa mosque lol but, his English message was totally different saying oh no look it is ture we converted it to a mosque but partially and Christians are still welcome to come and worship. So what he basically did was setting up a small corner for Muslims to pray.