Hagia Sophia converted back to Mosque ? | Page 3 | World Defense

Hagia Sophia converted back to Mosque ?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Sultan mehmed had bought Hagia Sofia with his own money. So he could do as he pleased with it and he decided to convert it into a mosque.

The mosque was turned into a museum by Mustafa Kemal in 1934 but was started in 1931. This was done to please the west and their darling greece. They hired an American to remove the plaster that covered the old Christian idolatry paintings. Thus the court ruling that it was illegal for the then government to turn it into a museum. A stance I fully agree with.

Can someone please ask what happened to the hundreds of mosques in Europe? Where is the UN and the Pope? What of our human rights? Oh wait I forgot the only humans are western Europeans. silly me, I should know my place.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Throughout history not a single Muslim... This was firlsty done by the ottomans during Muhammad Al-fateh who turned the Church we are talking about here to a mosque and then later back to a church and then to a museum and now to mosque again.

That is factually incorrect, it was a mosque until the day it was illegally converted into a museum.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sultan mehmed had bought Hagia Sofia with his own money. So he could do as he pleased with it and he decided to convert it into a mosque.

The mosque was turned into a museum by Mustafa Kemal in 1934 but was started in 1931. This was done to please the west and their darling greece. They hired an American to remove the plaster that covered the old Christian idolatry paintings. Thus the court ruling that it was illegal for the then government to turn it into a museum. A stance I fully agree with.
Get your fact straight.

Can someone please ask what happened to the hundreds of mosques in Europe? Where is the UN and the Pope? What of our human rights? Oh wait I forgot the only humans are western Europeans. silly me, I should know my place.

Just because non Muslims have done it does not mean Muslims should behave in the same way.

Two wrongs don't make a right

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Get your fact straight.

Just because non Muslims have done it does not mean Muslims should behave in the same way.

What facts do I need to get "straight" the fact that he bought the church or the fact that it became his property and be could raze it to the ground if wanted to?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Get your fact straight.

Yes and let's ignore their hypocrisy shall we? Cause we are muslims and everything is flowers and rainbows for us, we dont see any hypocrisy from these people at all.

I say nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing...because we are muslims, hurray!

As muslims we are to point out what is wrong and the conversion into a museum was illegal.

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Wrong all accounts. Try taking of your biased specs and then revisit all 4 points. ESPECIALLY pt3. Even after nearly two decades, this has to be the flimsiest of arguments.
your wrong about pres. erdogan! @Armchair is 100% right, he is the only Muslim Leader who is giving the judo-christians a taste of their own medicine.

Osmania Masjid's restoration is a History day in our Modern Islamic history! Better for you guys to appriciate him as well.

And Remember one thing! we dont owe anything to anybody!

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Throughout history not a single Muslim leader or an Islamic figure had converted a church, a synagogue or any other places of worship for that matter into a mosque nor closed any down for any reason whatsoever. Not during the prophet time, not the time of the Rashidun Caliphate, not of the Umayyad Caliphate and certainly not during the time of the Abbasid dynasty. Umar Ibn Al-Khatab may Allah be pleased with him when conquered Jerusalem entered The Church of the Holy Sepulcher greeted the head of the church and assured them protection. This was firlsty done by the ottomans during Muhammad Al-fateh who turned the Church we are talking about here to a mosque and then later back to a church and then to a museum and now to mosque again. What is it even more interesting is the hypcoaticle Erdgon's message that he wrote in Arabic where he stated that converting Hagia Sophia into a mosuqe is the first step towards Al-Aqasa mosque lol but, his English message was totally different saying oh no look it is ture we converted it to a mosque but partially and Christians are still welcome to come and worship. So what he basically did was setting up a small corner for Muslims to pray.
and that was our mistake! we should have exercised our complete dominance, overwhelming superiority and soverignity over them!

Now no more sabr!

These Judo-christians r no match for us, history as well as their recent adventures of Afghanistan and Iraq are right infront of us!

Instead of these cowardly thinking.......we should play the game by our advantage!

WAR, VIOLANCE AND TOTAL DOMINATION! now we must not repeat the same mistakes we committed 1000 years ago in which we let them go to live another day only to be reorganized to fight us today!

Now by following our righteous path we must now cleanse this Earth of this judeo Christian filth!

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
your wrong about pres. erdogan! @Armchair is 100% right, he is the only Muslim Leader who is giving the judo-christians a taste of their own medicine.
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.

- Surah Fussilat (41:34)

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Pls dont quote Middle East Monitor, Middle East Eye, Press TV, Al Jazeera, Tasnim News Agency etc. All of them have been known to be project thier own agendas.

As to Zionist barbarians, we are well aware of what they do and how the wests double standards prevents them from even lifting an eye brow. IF you need any help in exposing them @Falcon29 can be really helpful.
im not trying to do that, im making a point infront of you! its time to give these enemies of Islam a taste of their own medicine! and make them pay for what they have done with Islam and Muslims in their countries!

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.

- Surah Fussilat (41:34)
and the very first chapter of Quran says, Dont be dumb, duffer and Blind while reading this book, use your head too!

What Judo-christians have been doing with Islam and Muslims since centuries is now being paid back!

This is a clear cut signal for anyone in those judeochristian countries that if you dare do with what u have been doing with Islamic heritage in your countries, rest assure, we also have plenty of yr relics too as well as yr judeochristian population in our countries to play with!

in the end of the day always remember, these people have killed 27 million Muslims in the last 20 years and counting!

Now things are no longer the same anymore! WE NOW DONT OWE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY!

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
This is a clear cut signal for anyone in those judeochristian countries that if you dare do with what u have been doing with Islamic heritage in your countries, rest assure, we also have plenty of yr relics too as well as yr judeochristian population in our countries to play with!
No it's not, it's a drop in the ocean. They have been destroying mosques and Muslims all throughout the Muslim world.

in the end of the day always remember, these people have killed 27 million Muslims in the last 20 years and counting!
And Erdogan responds by killing more Muslims, maintaining good relations with Israel and converting one museum to a mosque.

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Man who is seen burning Quran at anti-Muslim rally is attacked
By Asian Image reporter
@AndreassenLena/RT

@AndreassenLena/RT

This is the moment a man burning a copy of the Quran was attacked by a protester before police intervened.
A demonstration organised by Stop Islamization of Norway (SIAN) in the city of Kristiansand turned violent after the group’s leader, Lars Thorsen set fire to a copy of the Quran despite a police order banning the action.
The group had warned SIAN against desecrating the holy book.
Two copies were thrown into a bin during the rally and when Thorsen set fire to another one a man can be seen jumping on to him. The man then grabs Thorsen before police break up the skirmish.
Asian Image:

Asian Image:

It is reported both Thorsen and those who tried to stop him from burning the Quran were detained by police.

@Khafee STOP BEING AN APOLOGIST! Fight for Islam and our lost prestige and respect!

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee STOP BEING AN APOLOGIST! Fight for Islam and our lost prestige and respect!
Let's get something straight. You're claiming Erdogan is some beacon of hope for the Muslim world, that's what everyone disagrees with. I'm sure he seems himself as such - Salah ud din - defender of Muslims, guardian of pilgrims and conqueror of Jerusalem. That's what we disagree with - he's just another politician using Islam to accumulate power. And converting a museum does nothing of substance. He's done more harm to Islam than good.

And mind you, Khafee is on the front lines protecting Islam and Pakistan as best as he can, while you're bashing your head on the keyboard pretending you're doing some good.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
and the very first chapter of Quran says, Dont be dumb, duffer and Blind while reading this book, use your head too!

What Judo-christians have been doing with Islam and Muslims since centuries is now being paid back!

Now things are no longer the same anymore! WE NOW DONT OWE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY!

Do you have trouble understanding English? I have warned you before, be respectful, but you cant seem to understand that. Get it in your head this is not your living room. IF you cant be respectful, best that you go back to that qadiani shithole.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Do you realize the fallacy of your argument? A King buying a place of worship? There is a term called "under duress," do look it up. What were the Christians going to say under the threat of a sword?

Compare this barbarian act to that of Hazrat Omar RA. HE could have cleaned out Jerusalem, BUT he didn't do that!

Is that what our religion teaches us? Is this what Prophet SAWS taught us? To emulate the Kuffar?